You can't make this stuff up-Warning RU-related | Syracusefan.com

You can't make this stuff up-Warning RU-related

I honestly don't know why anyone would be surprised by the amount of bullying that goes on in football. Every single team on every single level has it to some degree or another. To steal a phrase from Millhouse .. these are Meatheads we are talking about.

Rutgers just lose another decomit, there 4 star QB from Michigan decommitted last night. Things have completely fallen apart over there.

Time to just blow up the athletic department. If Rutgers doesn't do it, there may be serious pressure from the B1G. The football coach seems in over his head, and is losing recruits left and right (not to mention football games). The AD has been a total disaster. None of their teams win anything. Even Jordan didn't escape the taint that is Rutgers.

"I talked to a couple of coaches about it and they told me, 'At least play first and see how you like it when you're actually playing.'"

Just spitballing here, but I think when the assistants relayed that conversation to Flood, he thought they meant 1B.

This is probably linked elsewhere, but don't have time to look - a brutal article about Rutgers: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...utgers-georgia-virginia-tech-florida/3619537/

Things are so bad over there its amazing they haven't had to shut down there main message board for a few days. They have now had 6 decommits including there only QB the kid from Michigan, the parents of the CB who left the team are stating they never talked to the AD and are demanding RU provide phone records and there top 30 recruiting class has been absolutely decimated. Good luck vs Ohio State next year.

If Julie Hermann didn't actually have contact on the phone with Mr. Tyree she should be relieved over her duties as AD. Either she did have contact on the phone with Mr. Tyree or she didn't and then the Tyrees need to , but her attitude is so bad there is no wonder that AD is a joke.

Last edited:
You have to think Flood made up the lie to cover up the fact that players are actually unhappy there. Jeez

This is probably linked elsewhere, but don't have time to look - a brutal article about Rutgers: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...utgers-georgia-virginia-tech-florida/3619537/

It's hard to pick out my favorite part of this USA Today article, but if I had to:

"To say the Rutgers athletic program isn't exactly firing on all cylinders as it enters the Big Ten would perhaps be the college athletics understatement of the year. Given all the trouble you've had in the American Athletic Conference this season, the Misery Index sincerely wishes you good luck with Michigan and Ohio State."

Last edited:
Makes you appreciate HCSS even more. Being such a hard-nosed SOB, even after FSU kicked their last extra point, he was clapping, slapping hands and cheering on the FG block defense as it was coming off the field. He really is the man.

It's funny because Rutgers thought getting the B1G invite would automatically make them Wisconsin's level in 5 years or so. I'm enjoying seeing their fanbase's realization that they're just a disheveled Indiana.

Sigh...I wish we had more recruiters with deep Jersey ties to take advantage of this Piscataway ClusterFluck we all knew was a house of cards.

I liked Rob Moore as an NFL player and he is an alum, but the guy I think is the NJ recruiter on this coaching staff and with the poor WR play and poor NJ recruiting really needs to step up. Question I have was Moore asked by Marrone to go with him to Buffalo or not? Because that would answer a lot IMO considering what Marrone took.

I liked Rob Moore as an NFL player and he is an alum, but the guy I think is the NJ recruiter on this coaching staff and with the poor WR play and poor NJ recruiting really needs to step up. Question I have was Moore asked by Marrone to go with him to Buffalo or not? Because that would answer a lot IMO considering what Marrone took.

The kids love Rob Moore...and he has NFL cred. I'd give him some more time. Our WRs just are not elite...we need a few 4 star kids to get recruited and produce.

Flood press conference right now.

@StevePoliti
Kyle Flood is fighting back. I've never seen him this angry, mostly over the Ian Thomas story.

Flood press conference right now.

@StevePoliti
Kyle Flood is fighting back. I've never seen him this angry, mostly over the Ian Thomas story.

The head coach angrily defending himself is always the prequel to head coach being fired. Wonder who will be lining up for that job? B1G near NYC, but the people you are working for are a hot mess. The state that funds you wishes it didn't have to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom