You know, really, it's the NCAA's fault | Syracusefan.com

You know, really, it's the NCAA's fault

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Had they simply deemed Roberson eligible in a timely manner so he could have made the Canada tour he would have been ready to play and we wouldn't have had such extreme depth issues after the injuries to Coleman in Keita.

Get it together, NCAA. This is the kind of crap that happens when you don't do your job.

Is this a serious post?? The kid has been practicing all season with the team. Blaming the NCAA here is a joke.

Yes. Blaming the NCAA is a joke.
It's a weak excuse in my opinion. He's had months to develop in practice. The NCAA does drop the ball in many situations, but he has been their since day 1 in the fall when the team started practicing.

It's a weak excuse in my opinion. He's had months to develop in practice. The NCAA does drop the ball in many situations, but he has been their since day 1 in the fall when the team started practicing.
You're having a hard night, buddy.

Rabble rabble rabble... some obscure call/non call in bc's favor... rabble... vegas... rabble.. fixed... rabble rabble uconn

No,I'm not at all. It's just a single loss. I'm not making excuses for the loss or blaming the NCAA...that seems like fishing hard for someone to blame to get you through the night. The offense has been struggling and tonight it caught up to them. Boston college did a good job in the second half of penetrating the zone and finding open shooters. This loss didn't end their season

No,I'm not at all. It's just a single loss. I'm not making excuses for the loss or blaming the NCAA...that seems like fishing hard for someone to blame to get you through the night. The offense has been struggling and tonight it caught up to them. Boston college did a good job in the second half of penetrating the zone and finding open shooters. This loss didn't end their season
Eagles, this gets funnier the more you keep going.

My post was a joke. Seriously. Just a joke.

Point the finger in the proper direction - Roberson doesn't play much because Jimmy doesn't send him to the scorer's table.

No sarcasm in this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom