You know what is amazing | Syracusefan.com

You know what is amazing

I played 2k online for about an hour with Tatum a couple of months ago (not to brag but we were running dudes out of the virtual gym).

I was going to ask him about that game but I couldn’t get my headset going in time. He probably wouldn’t have answered me anyways. But maybe he would have and that interaction would have sparked an unlikely friendship.

Glad I got that off my chest

I played 2k online for about an hour with Tatum a couple of months ago (not to brag but we were running dudes out of the virtual gym).

I was going to ask him about that game but I couldn’t get my headset going in time. He probably wouldn’t have answered me anyways. But maybe he would have and that interaction would have sparked an unlikely friendship.

How are you at Madden?

Cuse Clash

Duke had luke Kennard, Greyson Allen and Jason Tatum and we beat them with a team that really didn't have any
NBA talent like that.
JB is soooooo underrated because he makes (many of) his players better than they really are.

Last edited:

I played with him on 2k19 or 2k20 in the park for like like an hour or two and I never even thought to ask about it smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom