You know what UCONN fans need? | Syracusefan.com

You know what UCONN fans need?

Millhouse will never give that up. P might come back.

For those of you who complained when P&D were fired from Syracuse, I hope the UConn game today refreshes your memory as to why they had to go...

Ha...we actually were the last legit owners of that website. I wish that we still had the rights to it...we could probably make some money off of the UConn bretheren...

they need a shoulder to cry on... P&D are has beens, washed up and the college game has passed them by, it wil be easy to recruit against these dinosaurs

dash, what's funny is we did give it up in 2001. didn't stop to think that someone else would take it. oops. so it was around much longer than we were.

Short term, I can't guarantee we'll beat them this year. We don't win there, and our offense doesn't move the ball.

Long term, who would you rather buy stock in right now? That program is falling apart quicker than Hank Williams' career.

dash, what's funny is we did give it up in 2001. didn't stop to think that someone else would take it. oops. so it was around much longer than we were.

Awww... I was gonna suggest the old Cuse version of the site be put back up and UCONN fans could review and compare... and maybe confirm that history sometimes does repeat itself.

Al_Bundy_Gun_To_Head-e1311791807984.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom