You Know Who Would Be Perfect On Next Season’s Squad? | Syracusefan.com

You Know Who Would Be Perfect On Next Season’s Squad?

Obviously DC, JW or Hak would be a beast on this team to complement our perimeter attack. Just so much uncertainty with Benny and Bell as forwards this year

I appreciate the support. I have good news and bad news on that front, however.

The good news is that my doctor has given me medical clearance to play at SU. And by “medical clearance” I mean I haven’t told him about this and what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

On the other hand, Red has been really recalcitrant about returning my calls. You know how it sounds on the phone when you call somebody but they have blocked your number? Well, it sort of sounds like that when I call.

Apparently, I’m not a 5 star recruit. Or any stars. My rating is not in stars, but in moons. And not one of the good moons either; more like one of those space rocks that isn’t really a moon but gets trapped in the orbit of some planet. Eventually, Neil deGrasse Tyson decides it isn’t a moon and then starts ridiculing it.

I don’t really want my hoops skills to be critiqued by Neil deGrasse Tyson, so maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Red hasn’t offed me yet.

I appreciate the support. I have good news and bad news on that front, however.

The good news is that my doctor has given me medical clearance to play at SU. And by “medical clearance” I mean I haven’t told him about this and what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

On the other hand, Red has been really recalcitrant about returning my calls. You know how it sounds on the phone when you call somebody but they have blocked your number? Well, it sort of sounds like that when I call.

Apparently, I’m not a 5 star recruit. Or any stars. My rating is not in stars, but in moons. And not one of the good moons either; more like one of those space rocks that isn’t really a moon but gets trapped in the orbit of some planet. Eventually, Neil deGrasse Tyson decides it isn’t a moon and then starts ridiculing it.

I don’t really want my hoops skills to be critiqued by Neil deGrasse Tyson, so maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Red hasn’t offed me yet.
Red is so like that.

Ehhhhh, I can’t figure out a basketball skill he does above average, maybe passing?

He’s no Keith Van Horn.

Oh come on... the man can take a charge like a boss !

Do I hear a Jim (not Jimmy) Boeheim? Then we could have fun watching Red "Boeheim" him.

Marek Dolezaj. Perfect do-it-all 4/5 in a system with pace.

Miss that dude
Give me Arinze Onuaku or Otis Hill or John Wallace or ...

Just give me muscle, not another skinny forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom