Your broadcast team for tomorrow: | Syracusefan.com

Your broadcast team for tomorrow:

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Don Orsillo, play-by-play
Ron Perry, color commentary
Andy Katz, sideline reporter

I didn't know ESPN uses Katz to do regional games.

Don Orsillo, play-by-play
Ron Perry, color commentary
Andy Katz, sideline reporter

I didn't know ESPN uses Katz to do regional games.
Katz' presence strikes me as ominous. Pretty much guarantees Bernie is a plot line I would think.

I was really hoping I was going to see Dickie Simpkins name when I clicked this thread .. for the lulz.

Handin' out movie tickets!

Katz' presence strikes me as ominous. Pretty much guarantees Bernie is a plot line I would think.
I felt the same way when I saw his name... No doubt there will be an "update..."

There may be, but I believe Katz does some of the games when they're relatively close to Bristol.

I was really hoping I was going to see Dickie Simpkins name when I clicked this thread .. for the lulz.

Handin' out movie tickets!

I'm surprised they didn't stick us with Simpkins again...Did anyone notice when he said "We, er they" when referring to Seton Hall during the Cuse/SHU game?

Katz did the Uconn game last week and then was on set that night. He does the BE games if they are close to Bristol.

I felt the same way when I saw his name... No doubt there will be an "update..."

What's to update, other than there's nothing to update? Hopefully he's not there for that. If he is, then a big FU goes out to the paparazzi in Bristol.

I'm surprised they didn't stick us with Simpkins again...Did anyone notice when he said "We, er they" when referring to Seton Hall during the Cuse/SHU game?

I did notice that, but he then said the same thing about Cuse on Sunday. Something about how we need to get the ball to our best scorer (KJ)

So I think it's just the way he speaks.

He seems to struggle with many pronouns. Several times he said "we" when talking about Syracuse during the DePaul game. Unless he was somehow channeling Coach B...

I did notice that, but he then said the same thing about Cuse on Sunday. Something about how we need to get the ball to our best scorer (KJ)

So I think it's just the way he speaks.

I think Simpkins secretly bleeds orange!

could be worse...

we could get doris burke and len elmore...

and hear " James Southerland "...smelling dirty deuces..." and all about sophmore sensation guard "Dion Warwick"

What's to update, other than there's nothing to update? Hopefully he's not there for that. If he is, then a big FU goes out to the paparazzi in Bristol.

They are the ones who are trying to keep this story going.

could be worse...

we could get doris burke and len elmore...

and hear " James Southerland "...smelling dirty deuces..." and all about sophmore sensation guard "Dion Warwick"

I love them compared to Dickie Simpkins or the no-name crew they assigned to the game. Probably local Providence folks. Speaking of which, this would have been a great game for Tim Welsh.

He seems to struggle with many pronouns. Several times he said "we" when talking about Syracuse during the DePaul game. Unless he was somehow channeling Coach B...
Was that an accidental oops or Freudian slip when he said, "Orlando Maggots ... uh Magic"

considering that he went to Providence, I wouldn't read anything into it.

We should expect to hear more updates (considering the impending football new-cycle slowdown), so I'd rather it be at a regional game than a nationally-televised one.

This will be the game that Fab plays like . Thanks Andy.

I can't stand Andy Katz. He just strikes me as the kind of guy who was pudgy and unathletic growing up and he got picked on a lot and now he's a smug, know-it-all.

I could very well be wrong about him, but that's how I picture him.

This sucks, I was really enjoying Dicky Simpkins. How many Championships does he have?

I can't stand Andy Katz. He just strikes me as the kind of guy who was pudgy and unathletic growing up and he got picked on a lot and now he's a smug, know-it-all.

Bobby Knight had a great quote on some in the media. something about short fat guys in school that were always picked last in gym class. I wish I could find it, it was hilarious.

Also probably one of those guys who goes balls to the wall in gym class/pick up game scenarios!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom