Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread

The rebounding is nice but it's against a very small team.

The Howard 5 turnovers and 0 assists isn't very cool.
Yeah, 5 TO's against this competition worries me a lot. Although none of them have been horrible looking, it's still 5.

I will not get worked up this year. Darius Bazley is coming. I will not get worked up this year. Darius Bazley is coming. I will not get worked up this year. Darius Bazley is coming.

Better win 30 next year. There will be no excuses.

Thompson's mom is not a person high on my list of people I like right now. Man we could use him. Fudge.

Not having Thompson just means Sidibe and Dolezaj have to replace his production. Next man up!

Our front court seems like it is gonna struggle. It would have been awesome to see Thompson with Sidibe. Dolezaj played well for not scoring but would like to see him more aggressive on offense

Yeah, 5 TO's against this competition worries me a lot. Although none of them have been horrible looking, it's still 5.

Not sure where the 5 comes from. I saw 2, but 5 in 13 minutes? Not sure about that.

It's like a DWI roadside check stop.
Feed cut again. The Booking room lighting during half-time must have tripped a breaker.

Last edited:
Like something about all the new guys. Just need time to gel as a team on the court. This will be a year where each player and the team slowly gets better as the year goes along. They're all kind of feeling their way along.

Not sure where the 5 comes from. I saw 2, but 5 in 13 minutes? Not sure about that.
That would make sense. I can only think of a couple as well. The lack of assists don't worry me a ton. It's pretty apparent that Frank is being asked to score much more than some of us might have expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom