Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread

Of course the stream goes out right as the half starts.

Kinda like this

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 44
This has to be intentional...how is it completely fine for the whole halftime break and right as 2nd half starts, tech difficulties. Really?

It sure seems like it's intentional.

Just go all NBA this season; iso Battle or Thorpe 1 on 1 depending on their matchups. Each guy averages 20 per game, and anything else in the scoring column is bonus money...

This reminds me when I was in 7th grade living in GA and the cable went out right when our game was about to start on ESPN. No bad weather or anything - just went out. I had a meltdown for the ages. My parents made it clear I best not repeat that episode again.

Just go all NBA this season; iso Battle or Thorpe 1 on 1 depending on their matchups. Each guy averages 20 per game, and anything else in the scoring column is bonus money...

Sidibe and Dolezaj have to play good defense.

Thorpe isn't a 1v1 guy.

This reminds me when I was in 7th grade living in GA and the cable went out right when our game was about to start on ESPN. No bad weather or anything - just went out. I had a meltdown for the ages. My parents made it clear I best not repeat that episode again.

I'm having a meltdown right now.

Tell us more about your childhood. I find it riveting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom