Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread

Tatum was created to destroy a zone
I don't think he's takne a contested shot yet. He pumps fake very effectively - every time he does we have a defender fly by him and he gets a free look. very smart player

Tatum is killing us.

I feel bad for Lydon - kid expends so much energy down low...not sure why. Wouldn't the screen and roll work better with him? He could still roll into the post. I don't know. Kid is warrior battling down there, but kind of a fruitless endeavor.

Tatum is about 20 times better than anyone on our team.

Can't miss NBA star.

Tatum is killing us.

I feel bad for Lydon - kid expends so much energy down low...not sure why. Wouldn't the screen and roll work better with him? He could still roll into the post. I don't know. Kid is warrior battling down there, but kind of a fruitless endeavor.
The few times we do get him the ball - nothing good really happens. Robey hada that really nice lobbish pass; but other than that, even when Lydon gets it he hasn't done much

Tatum is killing us.

Nah, we have Roberson for that. And Keita!

Watch the replay. It was a good no call.

FWIW, I thought it was close, but not that upset they didn't call it. Looked like all ball, and a lot of contact caused while he was falling from the shot block.

I want Roberson to shoot a three - I think he looks okay enough today. Decent defense at least - couple steals/tipped passes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom