Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread

I don't know what's sadder. The fact we are only down 8 despite AW/Lydon going 1/6. Or the fact that we are down 8 with Allen and Kennard going 4/14

Giving up 31 points to Duke in a half is pretty good, considering the refs gave Kennard a 3 by not calling the foul when Lydon was hammered. Roberson absolutely horrible. Lydon rebounding well. No one able to get open 3s. Why?

Maybe to spread out our fouls, so one person didn't get too many?
Why don't we just not foul? Is it better to have 6 seconds left and Gillon, who you and I can shoot over, instead of Howard and us just playing defense like a normal team?

Dukes gameplan. just shut off White, the midget won't throw it down low to Lydon, and we'll let him pound the ball up top until he drives.

And oh yeah, if Roberson gets it up top just pack it down low on Lydon.
Pretty much. Frustrating.

This is kinda like the UVA game. Awful 1st half on offense, so bad - came out firing in the 2nd half. Only difference is, as much worse as Duke is on D than UVA is - Duke can also score in bunches. I would have preferred not to get in a shootout with them.

I really hope there are no more Lydon Nba threads this year, its become comical.
He is a first round pick. Players aren't going to play for free when they can get paid.
Vitale wants every kid to stay they aren't going too.
Lydon has an NbA stretch 4 game.

We are playing like Virgins on offense...soooo tight.

Lydon is not active at all on offense. Buries himself down low and barely moves.

Disagree. He's wide open every play on the high low. I think that's the game plan. We are just not capable of passing it inside. Even the Duke fans near me are saying he's wide open.

Boeheim: "We're playing the best defense we've played all year. If we can get our offense going, we've got a chance." #OrangeNation

He is a first round pick. Players aren't going to play for free when they can get paid.
Vitale wants every kid to stay they aren't going too.
Lydon has an NbA stretch 4 game.

If he keeps playing like this, he won't be.

Shot out load during the 5 game winning streak. Team looks done.

And it's absolutely inexcusable for Roberson and Howard to be in there at same time. What boeheim! The starting 5 should play entire 2nd half, enough is enough, this game means everything.

Dukes gameplan. just shut off White, the midget won't throw it down low to Lydon, and we'll let him pound the ball up top until he drives.

And oh yeah, if Roberson gets it up top just pack it down low on Lydon.
LOL...HE MIGHT BE TALLER THAN YOU!!!

Those 2 passes Frank had to Roberson in the first half (one he dropped and the other he finished) are exactly why we need Frank and Gillon to switch minutes. Frank can beat his guy and make something happen. Gillon I guess can beat his guy, and then either kick it back out or put up an embarrassing shot looking for contact. At least Gillon is playing a lot better than last game, still nothing compared to Frank of course.

Duke did great job denying White the ball. No scoring from White = no chance of SU winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom