Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread

He's got guards on him, not Shaq. He's had low post scoring moves all year. I vehemently disagree. Is he Hakeem? No... but when he is wide open on the low block and a guard is on him PASS HIM THE BALL!
I'm not saying not to pass it to him. When Allen is on his back, absolutely. He just hasn't shown the ability to finish lately, I think his finishing has digressed.

I hope he drop steps and dunks on Allens head this half.

NBA teams draft on potential. Lydon could miss his next 1000 shots and his NBA tape is all set.
I have to think he's slipping though. He gets dominated by his opposition big man night in/night out lately.

Problem is, he has no ISO game. He's completely dependent on others getting him the ball in scoring position.

He's 6-10, he's not Magic. He's a stretch 4 who's playing center. He's our post so yeah that sort of makes sense to get him the ball in scoring position.

Great start.

Blown alley-oop
Ball goes of Whites fingers
Foul

He's 6-10, he's not Magic. He's a stretch 4 who's playing center. He's our post so yeah that sort of makes sense to get him the ball in scoring position.
Nah, I disagree. He has to get the ball point blank at the rim or wide open behind the 3 point line otherwise he passes it out.

Ugh...that pass was sooooooooooo high? Why turn down that three? JG baffles me. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom