Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread

Does Battle just sit, stationary and chain smoke cigarettes when not playing? He doesn't look injured and gets benched after 2 minutes of game time with people saying he's winded?
JB likes that Howard - Roberson lineup. It's incredibly potent on offense.

Lydon plays 40 minutes.
I edited my last post, thought you were responding to my post about Battle getting in there.

Lydon is weak even when he gets it. He's not a low post player.

Why don't we just not foul? Is it better to have 6 seconds left and Gillon, who you and I can shoot over, instead of Howard and us just playing defense like a normal team?
I don't like the fouling either. Not worth wasting any fouls with this thin lineup. Just trying to understand why it happened

They aren't even throwing him the ball despite him being open constantly.

Of course since you have an agenda you won't point that out.
I have no agenda, I have the past month and a half of watching this team. Nice try though.

Here is what I would like. Frank battle Lydon roby tt. Frank is the only one that has roby doing anything on offense. He can get the ball to Lydon Sub in white and gillon. I hate how we aren't moving the ball around. Give me vision

I edited my last post, thought you were responding to my post about Battle getting in there.

Lydon is weak even when he gets it. He's not a low post player.

He's got guards on him, not Shaq. He's had low post scoring moves all year. I vehemently disagree. Is he Hakeem? No... but when he is wide open on the low block and a guard is on him PASS HIM THE BALL!

Here is what I would like. Frank battle Lydon roby tt. Frank is the only one that has roby doing anything on offense. He can get the ball to Lydon Sub in white and gillon. I hate how we aren't moving the ball around. Give me vision
Are you high

If they are just going to face guard White and play no help defense whatsoever off of him, we should have that much more space to get to the basket or get the ball in the post. There is no way we should be letting this team shut us down this easily. We don't have a clue offensively. The substitutions don't help. Howard and Roberson coming in together? Come on.

The Good News Is... Some days you can shoot well enough that your complete lack of team offense isn't noticeable.

The Bad News Is... Today isn't one of those days!

What in the world are we doing offensively? Duke has a bunch of perimeter guys with no rim protector; we should be able to drive the ball easily. And why did we see Roberson for most of that half? I don't understand

He's got guards on him, not Shaq. He's had low post scoring moves all year. I vehemently disagree. Is he Hakeem? No... but when he is wide open on the low block and a guard is on him PASS HIM THE BALL!
Well Gillon has to defy the laws of physics to get a pass to him given his size.

Does Battle just sit, stationary and chain smoke cigarettes when not playing? He doesn't look injured and gets benched after 2 minutes of game time with people saying he's winded?

If he had the flu man I could see him being winded, even if it was two weeks ago.

The Good News Is... Some days you can shoot well enough that your complete lack of team offense isn't noticeable.

The Bad News Is... Today isn't one of those days!
We don't have much of an offense. You're right though- when we're making shots it disguises. Sometimes Gillon/Battle can penetrate. Other than those 2 things - we just don't do much

I hope someone has the balls to ask JB why TT isn't playing. Especially since Duke isn't even guarding Roberson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom