Your Official SU IUP Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU IUP Game Thread

Saw a lot of bad, some good. It will be about improving the chemistry early on. Not much to take from games like these other than we are versatile and deep. And also, Battle is a stud.

They are still very awkward on both ends but the second 10 minutes improved over the first 10 minutes.

Interesting they were playing M2M.

I just can't get over how long Chukwu's arms are on the court. The kid is an extraterrestrial.

Like the pressing and dropping back into the zone but the zone is wayyyyyy too hit or miss... Gotta reel that back some and modify it so it isn't as risky and vulnerable to quick open shots... Overall sloppy half as expected

The lack of passing concerns me a bit. Battle made some nice shots but he's rushed some of them, White I don't think passed the ball once, Howard made a few dumb passes. DC is still clueless on defense.

Plus side, Battle hit some nice shots. We run the floor extremely well. The press looks great and will only get better. I love watching Gillon bring the ball up. PC is really active.

Battle is the leader scorer with 10 or something. Does anyone have box score info?

Didn't realize Chukwu was that thin.
Didn't realize Moyer was that thick.
Battle reminds me, physically, of Gary Grant from the 80s Michigan team.
This will be the first time in my SU life that i will say going into the season, "I hope we never play a minute of man-2-man."

I guess we know what Coleman's minutes will be...not many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom