Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread

I gotta say our last 2 defensive possessions were the exact opposites of what I expected to happen. Fouled when we didn't need to, ran the clock when we shouldn't had.

2 fouls in 10 secs, no timeouts.

Need a banked in 3 here again

Really? How so? Because they have made more outside shots?
Havent shaded out to find the euro. Offense is once again 10x less creative than the opponents. Whatever this end game strategy just was... Got lucky to still have a chance.

Really? How so? Because they have made more outside shots?

His coaching consists of calling a press with a min left and like two subs a game most times lol

Miam is just better than us. They hit shots that we needed to hit and we didn't.

Perimeter D really bad today even though Miami milked the shot clock.

You just HAVE to foul on the prior possession when you only have 5 team fouls. Otherwise you're literally leaving yourself hoping they miss 1 of 2 so you can get a rebound just have like 4 seconds to go hit a buzzer beater. If you're already in the penalty you can consider playing D there, but that was a poor decision by JB imo.

Havent shaded out to find the euro. Offense is once again 10x less creative than the opponents. Whatever this end game strategy just was... Got lucky to still have a chance.
yeah, Miami has run a great offense. Please. As for the Euro, I wonder who that is on? the players who never seemed to find him or the coach?

Had one guy to deny that inbound to...

If we were just going to play D, down 2 with 40 seconds or whatever.

Why not just play our normal D set?

Why the frantic traps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom