Your Official SU-NC State Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-NC State Game Thread

I have a bad feeling about tonight and i'm almost never wrong

I still remember 15ish years ago sitting in the PNC Arena (it had a generic name then) student section in Cuse gear but a NCSU hat to not get lynched during my MS studies. I remember one other guy in full Cuse jersey gear in that section who got pretty brutally heckled but I survived ok... and Cuse won.

Your heart is always with your undergrad school...

I have a bad feeling about tonight and i'm almost never wrong

Blah... if Cuse plays D like they have on the road it's a shootout whoever drains them wins...the over under is close to 150 I think. If Cuse plays good D they will win because NCS has the worst D in the ACC.

this is the most excited/nervous ive been for a game this year since south carolina. i feel like we've turned a corner but tonite will decide that. win tonite and saturday will be fun at the dome.

it seems like every road game this year we're down 8 points 10 minutes into the game. need a good start. someone needs to go off early like cooney did at wake last year when we were struggling.

it seems like every road game this year we're down 8 points 10 minutes into the game. need a good start. someone needs to go off early like cooney did at wake last year when we were struggling.

Please see "Zone Penetration" thread... there's an obvious reason for that.

I still remember 15ish years ago sitting in the PNC Arena (it had a generic name then) student section in Cuse gear but a NCSU hat to not get lynched during my MS studies. I remember one other guy in full Cuse jersey gear in that section who got pretty brutally heckled but I survived ok... and Cuse won.

Your heart is always with your undergrad school...
During the Julius Hodge era, I assume? I wanted to beat them/him so bad in the Dome his freshman year. But hey, it obviously all worked out for the best.

During the Julius Hodge era, I assume? I wanted to beat them/him so bad in the Dome his freshman year. But hey, it obviously all worked out for the best.

Yep if I remember right Hodge had a pretty good game but we pulled away in the second half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom