Your Official SU-NC State Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-NC State Game Thread

I believe that is the game where we trailed the entire game until about 19 seconds left.

Dang I'm sorry I think you are probably right... I remember SU coming back in the 2nd half it was '01-'02 right? Was a long time ago

White remains our best player. Not many players we have ever had that you have more confidence his shot is going in.

AW's been good - Gillon 2 3's, but not much else. Can't believe we're up 1. We need Lydon to be more aggressive. Also Battle can take Rowan off the dribble whenever he wants, we should exploit that more

Need to attack Rowan, he can't stay in front of Battle

I was going to say the same thing. I think Battle could score 20. Needs some shots to drop. He leads the team on in and outs.

ST is doing a good job getting that dribble penetration I was worried about and they have excellent ball movement. Their perimeter D is terrible. Our D has been suspect as well.

And Roberson getting yanked again...after one play.

Amazing. Lydon was slow to get back so roberson gravitated to the rim... As he should. He even still contested that shot.

Jim is a clown sometimes.

rowan reminds me of matt roe. lydon off to another slow start.

Amazing. Lydon was slow to get back so roberson gravitated to the rim... As he should. He even still contested that shot.

Jim is a clown sometimes.

Yeah that wasn't on Roberson. JB is like Pavlov's dog with him.

Dang I'm sorry I think you are probably right... I remember SU coming back in the 2nd half it was '01-'02 right? Was a long time ago

01. Jeremy McNeil with the go ahead basket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom