Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread

I like it when Gillon drove down the lane and then kicked it back to White. He was a little slow doing it but it was really effective. I'd like to see that play more.

Something is wrong with Battle. And Lydon rolled his ankle last game. Hopefully they step up their game second half. I'd hate to lose to the last place team in the ACC.

Lydon played 20 minutes and hasn't scored and has one rebound. Pitt out rebounded us 26-9. That's embarrasing. This is a typical Pitt beat down on SU.

I'd like to see more drives in the 2nd half. Gillon has been beating his man consistently, and it's going to open up some good perimeter looks too. We got this

9 rebounds? Is that even possible? Lydon has played 20 minutes and he is 0 for 1 0 points and 1 rebound... What

They just showed a AT&T 6300 WGS PC. I had that machine in at work 30 years ago. Sorry, nerd talk.

Something is wrong with Battle. And Lydon rolled his ankle last game. Hopefully they step up their game second half. I'd hate to lose to the last place team in the ACC.

Yeah we already did that against BC, no need for a repeat. Not with 2 Louisville 2 Tech and 1 Duke left. Gotta get 3 out of our last 6.

28 points against the worst defensive team in the ACC. Outrebounded 26-9. Lydon, 0 points, 1 rebound. And what is Howard doing in the game so much? That last foul was absolutely ridiculous.
Lol that is awful. No idea it was 26-9!?!?!?!

Yesterday Desko may have let the cat out of bag by saying his team and the whole University is seeing the Flu being spread around...Just saying

Lydon played 20 minutes and hasn't scored and has one rebound. Pitt out rebounded us 26-9. That's embarrasing. This is a typical Pitt beat down on SU.
Top 20 pick according to some. Do not see it at all. And I will say that after his best game.

House of horrors, I'll never think we're gonna win here no matter how bad Pitt is. And they're better than their record.

Giving up 35 points on the road is pretty good for SU, but we can't win with scoring only 28 in a half. We will need 40+ in the second half to have a chance in this game.

If ever there was game where they should try to feed White on every offensive set this is it.

Nix is 300 pounds.
If Nix is in the game and we don't force him to guard 150 ballscreens in a possession we are doing it wrong. If they continue to switch him on Gillon, just spread it TF out and attack him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom