Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread

Pitt 5/11 from 3; were 1/8

We're being outrebounded 26-9 (11 to 1 on the offensive glass)

Lydon was 0/1 with 0pts

We're down 7
You figure the first 2 of those will swing in the second half.

I'd love Lydon to prove me wrong but the way he's played lately, I don't expect much of anything from him.

I know - having Lydon in the post so much you would think would create some offensive rebounds opps, but we have never have anyone even competing for an offensive board.

Gillon attacking...everyone else just hanging around! Unless Gillon gets the ball into the paint it doesn't get there!

Pitt 5/11 from 3; were 1/8

We're being outrebounded 26-9 (11 to 1 on the offensive glass)

Lydon was 0/1 with 0pts

We're down 7

If cuse didn't have steals, Pitt would be up by 25

Nix weighs 300 pounds. Some our football team's linemen weigh less.

I'm at the point I don't wanna see Howard in the game at all. Just roll with 6 guys, Gillon and battle can rest during timeouts.

Seriously is Battle hurt? He was playing well.

I was wondering that early because he came out after hitting a jumper - one defensive lapse, but nothing major.

He may have been hurt later though after that steal/free throws. He was a tad gimpy after the contact.

Our 3 point shooting has been horrendous which is the difference in this game. If we hit just 3 out of 8 we are only a point down.

No idea why they didnt give Gillon the and 1 yet that called that foul on howard on last play. Gillon got hit wat harder than Artis Payne did. And i also thought it was weird that they gave Pitt the continuation on theit and 1 but they didnt give it to Howard earlier in the game

C4Z-NRAW8AQRVLQ.jpg

Our end of the half defense is always horrible. Artis is allowed to go 85 feet basically untouched. White continues to lose the man behind him in the corner. He has to show and get down. It would help if the guards would rotate quicker to push him down. This is pretty much the way I thought this game would go. We are getting killed on the boards and we get one shot and that's it. The first half has only been White and Gillon and White was quiet the last 10 minutes. BAttle and Lydon have to do something in the second half or our winning streak will come to an end.

The game went down the toilet when JB went to the fearsome Roberson-Howard line up. No FG for the next 6:30.
Can't play two offensive zeros that don't have to be guarded at the same time. Should have learned that by now. Why is Battle not playing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom