Your Official SU-UL Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UL Game Thread

Pray to the heavens white starts shooting like klay thompson in his 37 point quarter

Still, a normal sized guy at the top of our zone would have contested better. It's not John's fault, he hustled there, he's just too short.

Meh. Frank needed to take a few steps to his left. Instead he just watched the dude. Gillon had no business even needing to be over there.

Nice job, JG.

Battle gotta attack. Cant' afford to just have him be a jumpshooter.

What.....Michael Stephens is sooooooooooooooooooo awful. He had 5 people between him and the shot, he couldn't see nothing. He created that contact the whole way, can't expect the defender not to touch him when his shoulder is down for 3 dribbles.

They score every time down!! Does someone have a count? No way they've gone more than 4 possessions this half without getting points.

I don't even really have anything to say. I'm sure others will be sure to blame the fans for not cheering loud enough.

Ball in the paint...decent shot or score. Ball passed around the outside...bad contested three. Hmm! I just can't figure out what they should do!

Watch our offense, 4 perimeter guys and yet people expect roberson to somehow get 10 offensive boards

Well we have a nice little 7-1 run going. I agree with the posters above - 8pts or less would be nice going into half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom