Your Official SU-UL Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UL Game Thread

There is ZERO reason we should only be down 4. We played about as bad on offense as I've ever seen. You have to think we'll start hitting in the second half.

Good things started happening immediately when we started working Lydon down low and stopped this madness of trying to take people off the dribble from the top of the key.

Seth just called us a struggling offensive team that's strong defensively.

Dafuq...
He said offensively challenged at times, which is 100% true. But we are also capable of scoring a lot quickly. Our offense is either great or garbage.

Gillon loves the crowd - he kept trying to bring the house down with the alley-oops - but man just not the right time; either of them

I thought the first one was there, if you're good at lobs...not sure he is based on this season.

The second one was just super confusing - pass wasn't there and we really needed a good shot, and definitely didn't want to turn the ball over.

Boeheim's fault. These guys should make the perfect play every time, and if they don't it's on the coaching.

If it weren't for the coaching, Syracuse basketball would really be a thing.
Picking fights, right now, huh? I figured you and Dasher would wait til tomorrow to start this ish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom