Your Official SU-UL Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UL Game Thread

If you told me Mitchell had two points at half Id think we woild be up by double digits
What if I told you AW3+Gillon+Battle were 4/17 and 2/11 from 3 - would we still be up by double digits?

It feels like an away game. We never get home court advantage with the refs.

I think the only other game this year where I was unhappy with the officials was when Stephens did the game...he's just awful (maybe this whole crew...). Not sure if they travel as a team.

If it offends you, it's meant to.

Jim Boeheim and Rick Pitino both suck at coaching basketball. Obviously.
Doesn't offend me. Thankfully you're around to defend Boeheim from these terrible strawmen. I think you're hilarious.

One team is ranked 8 and the other is on the bubble.

Not sure why some people are so streadfast in picking this year to call out anyone not loving the style of play in this program as of late.

We have seven players,4 of them new, 1 of them Howard, 1 of them Roberson who half of you think is horrible, and the other is Lydon who most of you downplay and are so disappointed in.

We're suddenly loaded, when we're on the anti-coach kick though.

This team has improved tremendously over the course of this season.

If we are shooting 50% and getting rebounds 1/2 the time and we stop them on defense 50% of the time then after 20 possessions we should be up by 10.

I have never ever blames refs. This has been a joke though. Laughable.

On topoobah of that, maybe our worst half of the year. And down 4? Seems impossible.

We have seven players,4 of them new, 1 of them Howard, 1 of them Roberson who half of you think is horrible, and the other is Lydon who most of you downplay and are so disappointed in.

We're suddenly loaded, when we're on the anti-coach kick though.

This team has improved tremendously over the course of this season.
Your first problem there is trying to make one consistent opinion out of like 100 different posters. Good luck with that.

I think the only other game this year where I was unhappy with the officials was when Stephens did the game...he's just awful (maybe this whole crew...). Not sure if they travel as a team.
I legit don't know what team the foul will be on when one is called. Someone could drop kick someone else - total toss up.

Laphonso Ellis is really smiley...it's almost on the wrong side of creepy but not quite.

lol...he is a happy fellow! Somebody said last game (not me) that they should have a contest to see if anyone can say something during a broadcast that doesn't make him laugh.

Disagree. If we lose tonight, Duke is a must win - and our tourney hopes hinge on that. Tonight would be great, but it doesn't put the nail in our coffin. However losing to Ville twice and Duke would be a crusher barring a run in the ACCT.

I'm assuming we won't win @Louisville no matter what - so Duke is a must

Losing tonite would force us to sweep Georgia tech. I have very little confidence in this team doing that. I don't think we're winning another road game this year.

I have never ever blames refs. This has been a joke though. Laughable.

On topoobah of that, maybe our worst half of the year. And down 4? Seems impossible.

Every basketball game I've ever been apart of form CYO, rec, high school, or college, the losing team always says "the refs sucked".

Doesn't offend me. Thankfully you're around to defend Boeheim from these terrible strawmen. I think you're hilarious.

You just randomly started this discussion with me then? Sure. I hadn't even noticed any of your posts in here. Don't think I've ever even had any interaction with you.

Thankfully some of you are around to tell us all how bad a hall of fame coach is...when we're losing. Then you clam up when we're winning. And you never apply the same logic towards the opposing coaches. It's all so confusing.

Losing tonite would force us to sweep Georgia tech. I have very little confidence in this team doing that. I don't think we're winning another road game this year.
You shut your mouth. I'll be at that game and don't feel like leaving with an L.

Fair enough. I know what you're getting at - but I just think as big as tonight would be - it wouldn't destroy our chances to make the tournament. We'd have to 3-2 the rest of the way - but not impossible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom