Your Official SU-UVA Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UVA Game Thread

Roberson the rest of the way, please. Coleman for a couple minutes if Roberson needs a break.

TT...nah.

I think our D has been decent - but man our O is sleeping. AW3 usually hits those first 2 misses he's had
They've had 2 open threes, an open mid-range and a wide open layup.

I can't handle TT's moping. It's OK if you make a bad play on offense, it happens. But get the F back on defense.

Yup. Not the first time he's acted like a b out there this year either. I can't stand it. He's gotta grow up big time.

They've had 2 open threes, an open mid-range and a wide open layup.
Perrantes 3 was deep but you are right, Hall's was wide open. I'd give Wilkins that mid-range all day.

Roberson the rest of the way, please. Coleman for a couple minutes if Roberson needs a break.

TT...nah.
Need to fight thru/around the UVA blockouts on the O glass.

Regardless of results, I think getting Robey a touch early is a very good thing.

Roberson with a beautiful Mchale-esque move. Have to finish.

Robey! Wow, he had no clue he was that open!

Tyus just has to realize that he is physically better than everybody on that floor and go Malachi for us.

It's the only way we can beat that defense...our guy that is more physically talented goes apesh$t.

Man, apparently UVA is allowed to be WAY, WAY, WAY more aggressive on defense than us.

That jump ball on Gillon...are you kidding me? They looked like two football players trying to strip the ball while holding the runner up!

Are we home? Cause we certainly aren't getting any calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom