Your pre-game viewing assignment: | Syracusefan.com

Your pre-game viewing assignment:

cpatrocks

Starter
Make sure to give yourself enough time to pop in your copy of The Express today. I like to watch it before the bowl games...and with today's bowl game in Texas this is required viewing material.

I expect a full report when completed.
colbert high five.gif

I just got done reading The Express: The Ernie Davis Story by Robert Gallagher. Excellent book (I have to admit it would be hard to write a bad book about Ernie from my perspective) I was born in 1976 so Ernie was before my time. But his legacy is truly amazing. The world would be much better if we were all more like Ernie.

Also, in looking at this other book on Amazon. I think I remember the discussion on the board when this book came out, but is Coralee Burch the one who went to school with Ernie and actually knew him? As I remember, I think this book was highly recommended by several people on this board.

http://www.amazon.com/Halo-Helmet-Whole-Story-Ernie-ebook/dp/B001Q9EAG4

The Express also has the lovely Nicole Beharie (star of Sleepy Hollow). Next time the fellas get bored and do a bord hottie tournament, she should be a good candidate especially considering that she was in a Syracuse themed movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom