Your Syracuse Orangemen hockey team in the Dome on Friday | Syracusefan.com

Your Syracuse Orangemen hockey team in the Dome on Friday

B26INEZCYAAoC6d.jpg:large

Going to the Frozen Dome Classic tomorrow as well. Pretty stoked about it. It will be the most excitement in The Dome since last year's basketball season. OY

I didnt even look...is there a charge for the men's hockey game tonight?

Holy crap. They are charging $19 to get in to the club game tonight in The Dome. I assumed it was free. That is freakin ridiculous. Its a club team. I am probably changing my mind on going.

Holy crap. They are charging $19 to get in to the club game tonight in The Dome. I assumed it was free. That is freakin ridiculous. Its a club team. I am probably changing my mind on going.

The men's hockey team didn't set the price, it was set by the Crunch as part of tickets for their game.

Glad the men got a game, but it's a shame that the SU women don't get to play in the Dome as well.

No, it's not. I have zero use for the women's team after they were an albatross and provided no help at all when we did the proposal to elevate both the men and women's teams in 1999, as well as the work on getting the rink built. And then years later they get elevated and the men have yet to.

I have a considerable amount of sour grapes about that.

The men's hockey team didn't set the price, it was set by the Crunch as part of tickets for their game.
i didnt think it was men's hockey..i figured the University was being cheap bastards. I want to support men's hockey but i cant justify that price when im paying almost 40 the next day for the crunch game. I really wanted to go too.

i didnt think it was men's hockey..i figured the University was being cheap bastards. I want to support men's hockey but i cant justify that price when im paying almost 40 the next day for the crunch game. I really wanted to go too.

Tickets for the Crunch game get you in to the men's game tonight.

what?! HOW THE HELL DOES THE CARRIER DOME NOT TELL ME THAT WHEN I CALL. The University has the worst worst worst staff ive ever encountered...other than Pete Sala and the setup people.

what?! HOW THE HELL DOES THE CARRIER DOME NOT TELL ME THAT WHEN I CALL. The University has the worst worst worst staff ive ever encountered...other than Pete Sala and the setup people.

From the Daily Orange
"The Crunch has sold over 26,000 tickets to its game on Saturday night, according to Howard Dolgon, owner of the Syracuse Crunch, and anybody who has that ticket can watch the club team the night before."
http://www.dailyorange.com/2014/11/syracuse-club-ice-hockey-seizes-frozen-dome-classic-opportunity/

I just called the Dome box office for the 2nd time today and they confirmed that. They had no idea how they were going to let people in with the tickets though because if you scan the tickets once it wont let you in the game tomorrow. haha

I just called the Dome box office for the 2nd time today and they confirmed that. They had no idea how they were going to let people in with the tickets though because if you scan the tickets once it wont let you in the game tomorrow. haha

By the way, the game is on the front page of the ACHA website
http://achahockey.org
and the new ranking that came out today has SU #23 in the country.
http://achahockey.org/view/achahockey/acha-hockey-news/news_233290

Have fun at the game tonight, I wish I could be there, it's a long time coming.

No, it's not. I have zero use for the women's team after they were an albatross and provided no help at all when we did the proposal to elevate both the men and women's teams in 1999, as well as the work on getting the rink built. And then years later they get elevated and the men have yet to.

I have a considerable amount of sour grapes about that.

Understand your anger, but it's directed at the wrong people. No one associated with the women's program was around at that time.

Trust me if Gross could have a do-over, he would have added tumbling and golf instead, if that makes you feel any better.

Can someone at the Dome take some pics and give some updates on the SU game?

The Dome sure does looks fantastic with all that continous orange seating...