YoutubeTV in regards to cuse games | Syracusefan.com

YoutubeTV in regards to cuse games

Now that YES has been replaced by the CW I have no issues. I used to use a VPN and the ESPN App for the YES games for the out of market option.

Now that YES has been replaced by the CW I have no issues. I used to use a VPN and the ESPN App for the YES games for the out of market option.
That’s a good idea

When it was YES for games, I found a friend with spectrum/fios/etc and used their log in

Otherwise, no other issues. Also YTTV is great overall

I'm a big fan of YTTV, other than their price hikes but I guess they're all doing that. I access many of the games via the espn + app. There is never a game that I miss.

I'm a big fan of YTTV, other than their price hikes but I guess they're all doing that. I access many of the games via the espn + app. There is never a game that I miss.

If you can find a buddy, splitting it is an option. I've had it since... 2017? I had a buddy join me a year later and we've never had an issue. I upgraded to the 4k/unlimited streams option and we added a 3rd buddy and have never had issue. Basically is $28/M for each of the 3 of us

If you can find a buddy, splitting it is an option. I've had it since... 2017? I had a buddy join me a year later and we've never had an issue. I upgraded to the 4k/unlimited streams option and we added a 3rd buddy and have never had issue. Basically is $28/M for each of the 3 of us
Yeah, I've been a subscriber for about that length of time as well. I'm coming from Directv. I'm paying half what I used to and get more. Being that I have a couple kids, it's really a pretty decent deal for a family of four. I also love the fact that whenever I travel, I can just take my account with me (via my laptop or just signing into YTTV on another device).

This is good to hear. I just put my FIOS cable service on vacation suspension to see if I can live without for a few months. I want to try YTTV, and I was concerned about the CW games. But I guess there is no need to worry. Thanks for the info.

Nexstar Media Group has announced five new affiliates for its CW Network, and all of them are owned by the company.

On Thursday, Nexstar said its stations in Augusta, Monroe, Terre Haute, Wichita Falls and Utica will become affiliates of the CW Network between September and October. The stations will carry the CW Network on digital subchannels of its main broadcast feed.

The stations that will become CW Network affiliates are:

• KARD-DT2 (Channel 14) in Monroe, Louisiana
  • KFDX-DT3 (Channel 3) in Wichita Falls, Texas
  • WFXV-DT2 (Channel 33) in Utica, New York
  • WJBF-DT3 (Channel 6) in Augusta, Georgia
  • WTWO-DT2 (Channel 2) in Terre Haute, Indiana
“The addition of these affiliates will bring the number of Nexstar- and partner-owned CW stations to 54, covering more than 45% of U.S. TV households,” said Andrew Alford, the President of Nexstar’s Broadcasting business. “As The CW’s number one affiliate group, Nexstar is very pleased to be airing the network’s programming on these stations this fall, especially with NASCAR Xfinity series racing and the WWE’s NXT joining a very robust lineup of sports programming, including LIV Golf and ACC college football and basketball, and Pac-12 football. Adding The CW’s programming to these stations will offer advertisers a variety of new linear and digital opportunities to reach millions of viewers.”

Yeah, I've been a subscriber for about that length of time as well. I'm coming from Directv. I'm paying half what I used to and get more. Being that I have a couple kids, it's really a pretty decent deal for a family of four. I also love the fact that whenever I travel, I can just take my account with me (via my laptop or just signing into YTTV on another device).
The single best feature of YouTube Tv is how you can just set it to record every nba game or every college football game or every Olympic event

The down side is when you are watching a live event slightly behind real time and the event ends while you are still watching. Weirdness can ensue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom