Zach Allen - ESPN | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen - ESPN

I think a door may have opened up for SU with Zach. Casey Pachel, a shoe in starter next year at QB for TCU is back on the team and it is very unlikly that Zach will beat him out. Not sure if he has already enrolled at TCU yet, but I would pick up the phone and call this kid in light of this news, especially if we have some idea who the OC is going to be.
They have at least 5 QB's on the roster leaving Zach 6th on that list. He would stand a fair shot of starting here next season, not a given, but good shot.

He's already enrolled and in class. He wouldn't want to look like a fool again.
Now he will look foolish as Casey will start next year and he will sit and wait for probably 2 years I am guessing, but at least one.

Now he will look foolish as Casey will start next year and he will sit and wait for probably 2 years I am guessing, but at least one.
Almost feel bad for the kid. This was obviously a rushed decision and I would not be shocked if he tries to transfer after his redshirt year.

He was going to sit for us next year anyways, not sure what you two are going on about. He's not coming here, so get over it.

He was going to sit for us next year anyways, not sure what you two are going on about. He's not coming here, so get over it.
bnoro, any inside info from the players regarding this entire situation.

I would think that many of the offensive guys have to be concerned.

I had a dream last night that Zach Allen had contacted our new coaches about possibly switching back to Cuse. Whoa! Would we have room if this ever happened in reality? (not saying it will):)

He'd have to sit out the 2013 season.

I had a dream last night that Zach Allen had contacted our new coaches about possibly switching back to Cuse. Whoa! Would we have room if this ever happened in reality? (not saying it will):)
He's been recruited over. Did you also dream about tomorrow's G'Town game?

wait anyone of this true knew he prob never play at tcu but is their a possibility he wants back in?

Why? Because I had a dream about ZA and wanted to share it with you. :)
I am really glad that Cali hasn't shared with us, his dreams about Laray Smith.

I'll work on that dream tonight and let you know in the morn
Hey 690,I'm not sure that Zack Allen is worth dream. Yes I wanted him at SU but the guys we signed aren't losers. Kimble is a quality QB and will help the program quite a bit once he masters the play book. On top of that we have offers out to a ton of prospects that excell on the field . I think we get at least one of these players to bolster the position and give GM all kinds of "options for the offense .Emphasis on "options does in no way mean I think GM goes to the Deleone school of option on every play regardless of the defense.:bat: I have no problem with an option play on occasion when the right players are involved. You know, those players with speed to turn the corner without losing yards when they are brought down.

Why? Because I had a dream about ZA and wanted to share it with you. :)
If you are having dreamsabout Zach Allen ,I suggest some urgent help before its too late ,not that there is anything wrong with that.if that is your swing ,go for it. The kid is probably uncommited there as well.:rolling:

wait anyone of this true knew he prob never play at tcu but is their a possibility he wants back in?
I missed a bunch of memos apparently but what is the basis for this posting on Allen?Sorry but it doesn't at all seem realistic even for this damaged brain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom