Zach Allen - ESPN | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen - ESPN

If he wasn't tweeting and interviewing like he was coming here and lying about it I wouldn't be so mad. But a total lack of integrity to not just say "I'm going to look around" after marrone left. Not sure why he would lie about it.
Well, he must have learned deception from the former head football coach and former OC of the college he originally committed his next 4-5 yrs to. Kid is growing up fast and may be a little pissed

I am just glad I am not on twitter. I might tweet something I would regret in my 'state'. LGO!!!

Honestly it's so hard to be a Syracuse fan sometimes, between the bullshit going on with James and now hearing this news. The only reason I thought we hired shaffer was to keep the recruits in house. Now our best recruit flips at the last minute? So typical. If you wonder why fans aren't going to games or. Cheering as much as they should be dont, because the past few years for both football and basketball recruiting wise and at different occasions playing wise have.been very frustrating. Between melo, and now throw in James to .

Flips to TCU.

3515184_o.gif

ing ogundeko is retweeting zach allen. I bet he's laughing right now. Only reason why I believe this is he tweeted he hates syracuse fans after he was getting trashed on twitter. That pisses me the off.

If he wasn't tweeting and interviewing like he was coming here and lying about it I wouldn't be so mad. But a total lack of integrity to not just say "I'm going to look around" after marrone left. Not sure why he would lie about it.
Its likely the realization of him packing to come to SU made him homesick and thus the TCU move so late. Texas is a distance for a young kid.

Its likely the realization of him packing to come to SU made him homesick and thus the TCU move so late. Texas is a distance for a young kid.
right, but make that statement when the coaches left. Don't do it the day you are due on campus.

I was surprised he was coming here all along. I mean, he committed here before even visiting. The reality of coming here probably didn't sink in until the other day.

Heard he was at the basketball game today. Any feedback on what he thought of the win?

right, but make that statement when the coaches left. Don't do it the day you are due on campus.
I agree, but would still wouldn't ease the suck of the loss.

Who was at the game?
Zach Allen. You mean he wasn't? Note sarcasm. Somebody mentioned it somewhere on the bball board before the news hit.

Honestly it's so hard to be a Syracuse fan sometimes, between the bullshit going on with James and now hearing this news. The only reason I thought we hired shaffer was to keep the recruits in house. Now our best recruit flips at the last minute? So typical. If you wonder why fans aren't going to games or. Cheering as much as they should be dont, because the past few years for both football and basketball recruiting wise and at different occasions playing wise have.been very frustrating. Between melo, and now throw in James to .

Umm, what is wrong with basketball recruiting, in your estimation? What exactly do you want? I think it's ranked 7th, and we have a couple of players who are definitely better than their ranking?

Just Wow!

******* ogundeko is retweeting zach allen. I bet he's laughing right now. Only reason why I believe this is he tweeted he hates syracuse fans after he was getting trashed on twitter. That pisses me the **** off.

and if he had signed with SU, what the hell kind of messages does he think the Clemson fans would have sent.

His own father said he was a tougher version of Nick, I'll tell you what, I don't doubt he is tough, but alot of really good tight ends look to punish people and he not seem to in many instances.

I think a door may have opened up for SU with Zach. Casey Pachel, a shoe in starter next year at QB for TCU is back on the team and it is very unlikly that Zach will beat him out. Not sure if he has already enrolled at TCU yet, but I would pick up the phone and call this kid in light of this news, especially if we have some idea who the OC is going to be.

I think a door may have opened up for SU with Zach. Casey Pachel, a shoe in starter next year at QB for TCU is back on the team and it is very unlikly that Zach will beat him out. Not sure if he has already enrolled at TCU yet, but I would pick up the phone and call this kid in light of this news, especially if we have some idea who the OC is going to be.
He's already enrolled and in class. He wouldn't want to look like a fool again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom