Zach Allen 'extremely excited' about up-tempo Orange offense | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen 'extremely excited' about up-tempo Orange offense

If you have a senior QB and a frosh QB both with the same ability, you start the frosh. Big IF.
IF your definition of ability includes poise, knowledge of the system and leadership, then yes.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Someone mentioned McFarlane switching back to FS, and I think/hope the only way that happens is if we land Laray Smith. We need a burner option at tailback as a change of pace/home run threat. Of course Laray could wind up at WR anyway, but I'd love to have a guy with that kind of speed in the backfield.

Modified Defense

DE: MPB, Robinson, Simmons, Welsh, Manley, Simmons (Maybe?), I. Johnson
DT: Bromley, Raymon, Walls, Jones, W. Williams (Redshirt?), Sloan, Coleman
LB: Davis, Lynch, Spruill, Vigille. Coker, J. Washington (Anyone know how he is looking), Hodge, D.Carter
CB: Reddish, Anderson, Lyn, Morgan, Whigham, George
S: Eskridge, Desir, Wilkes, D. Ford

I don't think you have to move McFarlane as some CB's can play safety. Next year will be Gulleys last year and you don't have any other speed backs besides Morris.

Modified Defense

DE: MPB, Robinson, Simmons, Welsh, Manley
DT: Bromley, Raymon, Walls, Jones, W. Williams (Redshirt?), Sloan, Coleman
LB: Davis, Lynch, Spruill, Vigille. Coker, J. Washington (Anyone know how he is looking), Hodge, D.Carter
CB: Reddish, Anderson, Lyn, Morgan, Whigham, George
S: Eskridge, Desir, Wilkes, D. Ford

I don't think you have to move McFarlane as some CB's can play safety. Next year will be Gulleys last year and you don't have any other speed backs besides Morris.

How fast is Edwards?