Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not. | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a science class it absolutely is. The scientific method doesn't say anything about god whatsoever, which is not the same as saying there is no god. Spirituality plays no role. It's simply not the place... unless of course it is injected there by folks with a vested interest.
Coaches guys.

Interesting. I don't agree that teaching creationism disqualifies a school from being legitimate, but that's a different debate for a different setting. It seems Starkville is behind Knoxville. I'm a little surprised the difference is so significant.
sufandu I’m publicly backing you on this, I appreciate you saying it. Some of the the responses to you seemed assumption driven, misinformed, biased and frankly... predictable.

sufandu I’m publicly backing you on this, I appreciate you saying it. Some of the the responses to you seemed assumption driven, misinformed, biased and frankly... predictable.
I'll tell you what didn't happen. God didn't come down and create man and earth in 7 days. It DIDN'T happen. The fact that people believe this says a lot about the state this country is in.

I'll tell you what didn't happen. God didn't come down and create man and earth in 7 days. It DIDN'T happen. The fact that people believe this says a lot about the state this country is in.
I read someplace that an advanced civilization could conquer the earth in 6 days. Same number that some believe it took to create it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom