Class of 2014 - Zaire Franklin | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Zaire Franklin

BgEqx3fIYAIH72T.jpg:large

Last edited:
I want to know why the guy behind him is diddling with himself while listening to Zaire pay the Sax...
I'm not sure that description of that person is close to actual Looks like a hand in the pocket of grey sweat pants. I kind of doubt the guy is overly enjoying himself ith the Franklin sax sound. I never played a reed instrument but if i did it would have been the sax

I want to know why the guy behind him is diddling with himself while listening to Zaire pay the Sax...
Looks like a Selmer AS500, although the brown case in the front appears to be a Jupiter.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that description of that person is close to actual Looks like a hand in the pocket of grey sweat pants. I kind of doubt the guy is overly enjoying himself ith the Franklin sax sound. I never played a reed instrument but if i did it would have been the sax

Generally, pants pockets aren't found immediately above the genitals.

Generally, pants pockets aren't found immediately above the genitals.
The picture I'm seeing isn't wide enough to give me that perspective but I presume you are more of an expert in that kind of things I'll have it your way and enjoy the moment.:noidea:

Ziggy with a big hit on the QB with 6:13 left in the game.
He wrecked that RB and got a 1/2 sack in that series. Kid has put on some weight and looks huge. He is going to be a stud

Rachel Klein‏@Rachel_Klein_ 9h
#Syracuse signee Zaire Franklin just blew up Josh Gills, could hear the hit from the press box.

Can't wait to see him play for Syracuse.

And more importantly - an Eagles fan.
Sweet. Guess he will take rocks and batteries on the field to throw at opposing players before he tackles them!!! ;)

Nothing against Cabinda but Id take Zaire over him any day.

Nothing against Cabinda but Id take Zaire over him any day.
Even in a drinking contest? Sorry, cheap shot alert! Did Franklin the weasel discipline Cabinda for his incident? Zaire is the man, he and Colton are going to rock at LB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom