Class of 2014 - Zaire Franklin | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Zaire Franklin

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/221725355.html

9. Zaire Franklin La Salle LB 6-1 225 Sr. The Syracuse commit is a vicious hitter, has a high motor, and strong closing speed. Franklin committed to Syracuse in June, choosing the Orangemen over Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, and Temple, among others. The West Oak Lane resident can bench-press 335 pounds, squat 540, and power-clean 300.

What does Ziggy bring to the table

Are you just trolling for fun now?
No I'm asking an honest question because I haven't followed this player that closely. How about you get off my ..case.

Watch his video. Great HS player and he appears to be a solid citizen and leader.

Exactly what we need. Sounds like a great program kid.

Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_ 10h
People say all I tweet about is Cuse but if you were from where I'm from and was going to college for free, you'd probably would too!
Retweeted by P-Jay

That retweet is from Parris Bennett. Solid.

illi3 said:
Ha. Is it weird that I always get nervous when I see thread get topped about kid who has been a solid commit for a while?

I honestly think FSU could offer Franklin and he wouldn't even entertain it

I honestly think FSU could offer Franklin and he wouldn't even entertain it

At this point who do you think we round out the recruiting class with? You still feel we are in solid shape with Ward?

cuseman404 said:
At this point who do you think we round out the recruiting class with? You still feel we are in solid shape with Ward?
I think there is a good chance out recruiting class can double in size by times it's all said and done. I think we have a good chance with Ward. Having last shot to impress is always big. Definitely not a shoe in, but good chance imo

Zaire was offered by PSU before Cabinda and said no. Also said no thanks to Clemson, So Carolina, and Louisville.

Impressive list. Kid is a Captain waiting to happen!

Zaire was offered by PSU before Cabinda and said no. Also said no thanks to Clemson, So Carolina, and Louisville.

thats awesome and I wish got publicized more for the lunatics on this board like myself that get worried we are not bringing in enough great players, because Sykes et al have chosen ND over us!

Wow. Love to hear this stuff. Definitely shows the program is moving in the right direction. Thanks.

thats awesome and I wish got publicized more for the lunatics on this board like myself that get worried we are not bringing in enough great players, because Sykes et al have chosen ND over us!
Well, he got that interest after he committed... Who knows if they all offered him ahead of time.

Well, he got that interest after he committed... Who knows if they all offered him ahead of time.

even better, means that those teams trust the evaluations of our staff

even better, means that those teams trust the evaluations of our staff
I've been quite pleased on how our staff has evaluated players over the last 5 years. We've always had a lot of guys pick up late offers. Would have been amazing to keep some of those who defected. Brantley would have played a big role this year IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom