Zeed Status? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zeed Status?

No that’s what I mean the front is folded very hard to tell whether or not it’s an 8 or a 9 and saw it on the sidelines multiple times.
Can you upload some images and let our forensics team handle the rest? The jersey is only one clue. Other things like height, build, race, body language also factor in.

Can you upload some images and let our forensics team handle the rest? The jersey is only one clue. Other things like height, build, race, body language also factor in.
I’ll see if I can find a replay as I purged my DVR. However everyone can feel free to do the same if they are that curious. I usually will watch games twice and then move on … looks like I’ll have to hold them longer in the future to satisfy whatever quest you are on.

However as kcsu stated if he were there one of our beat reporters would have noted it so there is that. Again hard to tell.

Fran does want his players to be good Father's husbands ect so taking care of family issues is part of what he's teaching
I wonder how much NIL he is getting - sounds like it's at a good time.

I’ll see if I can find a replay as I purged my DVR. However everyone can feel free to do the same if they are that curious. I usually will watch games twice and then move on … looks like I’ll have to hold them longer in the future to satisfy whatever quest you are on.

However as kcsu stated if he were there one of our beat reporters would have noted it so there is that. Again hard to tell.
If someone has a timestamp we can look it up on the replay.

It wasn’t I’ll rewatch and take a picture it was #8 and it wasn’t Barron

Edit the number is wrinkled can’t tell if it’s 8 or 9 … this is frustrating.
Doesn't Mike Johnson Jr wear a sleeve on his left arm?

Zeed doesn't wear sleeves.

Doesn't Mike Johnson Jr wear a sleeve on his left arm?

Zeed doesn't wear sleeves.
If that is the case then it was MJ Jr he had a sleeve on if I recall correctly.

Why would someone who hasn't practice in weeks travel to a game he wouldn't play when we have travel limits on the roster? We didn't even let the RB dress for the game in Vegas when he couldn't play. And if you havn't gone to class in weeks thats a ton of work to catch up on to even begin to see the field.

From discussions I had with people who went to Vegas its shocking how well they have kept the lid on the whole issue. Some people that you would expect to know things have no idea.

I think we can all use our imagination and think of all the things that could go wrong in people's lives. There could be a loved one who is terminally ill, there could be a girlfriend pregnant, there could be a grades problem, homesickness, etc, etc. All 100% speculation but let's give him some space and hope he returns ready to go when he is ready.

What’s odd is that he’s from Philly but is back in Georgia. It kinda gives a context clue but I don’t want to speculate and give the kid some grace.
You thinking it’s about a bag and Kirby trying to woo him back? Don’t buy it.

What’s odd is that he’s from Philly but is back in Georgia. It kinda gives a context clue but I don’t want to speculate and give the kid some grace.
I think the Georgia thing was assumed since he transferred from Georgia and folks forgot he isn’t from GA but from Philly. Could be wrong though.

I think the Georgia thing was assumed since he transferred from Georgia and folks forgot he isn’t from GA but from Philly. Could be wrong though.
I thought Fran said he was back in Georgia but I could be wrong.

I thought Fran said he was back in Georgia but I could be wrong.
I got nothing … Fran has been tight lipped. I thought he just said home which to me implies Philly. I just hope Zeed and his family are ok. At the end of the day football is just a game and most of these guys are still just kids.

I think we can all use our imagination and think of all the things that could go wrong in people's lives. There could be a loved one who is terminally ill, there could be a girlfriend pregnant, there could be a grades problem, homesickness, etc, etc. All 100% speculation but let's give him some space and hope he returns ready to go when he is ready.

for what its worth and it could be incorrect, but i heard that zeeds gf has been with Frans wife at games that Zeed has missed.

Didn’t some people confirm that Zeed’s family was at the UNLV game? Could be they had already made plans to go to Vegas before this whole thing happened, but if he’s no longer a part of the program then why go to the game?

Either way, it’s seems this whole situation has us seeing ghosts and hearing voices in the wind

Didn’t some people confirm that Zeed’s family was at the UNLV game? Could be they had already made plans to go to Vegas before this whole thing happened, but if he’s no longer a part of the program then why go to the game?

Either way, it’s seems this whole situation has us seeing ghosts and hearing voices in the wind
Yes they were sitting next to Dan Mullen

Yes they were sitting next to Dan Mullen
This thread is going the way of Dan Mullen with the conjecture, hypotheticals, rumors, hearsay, scientific wild ass guesses, innuendo, unfounded theories, etc., et al.

Last edited:
This thread is going the way of Dan Mullen with the conjecture, hypotheticals, rumors, hearsay, scientific wild ass guesses, innuendo, theories, etc., et al.
I heard his parents were in Vegas to support his new venture into the adult film industry.
deal GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom