Zeed Status? | Syracusefan.com

Zeed Status?

Lukeyloo

Reigning 2004 Syracuse CYO Free Throw Champ
There were some posts in the NC State game thread from people saying that they saw him on the sidelines? Did/can anyone confirm this?

A couple people in the chat said they may have seen him on the sidelines. Would be huge if confirmed. Is there smoke here?

If he was on the sideline (if) why wouldn’t he have just played? I guess one explanation could be Fran wants him to practice first and get back into the swing of things.

I thought it was Zeed too. I just watched the replay, it was actually #9 michael Johnson. Our numbers are very hard to differentiate

Makes sense

A guy who's missed practice for a month is fully dressed, while Wax and Barnes are in sweats?

Malachi missed a week of practice and he wasn't allowed to dress against UNLV.

Could have been Hastings or Johnson hard to tell the 9s and 8s apart at times. It wasn’t Barron.
It wasn’t I’ll rewatch and take a picture it was #8 and it wasn’t Barron

Edit the number is wrinkled can’t tell if it’s 8 or 9 … this is frustrating.

Last edited:
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

It wasn’t I’ll rewatch and take a picture it was #8 and it wasn’t Barron

Edit the number is wrinkled can’t tell if it’s 8 or 9 … this is frustrating.
Can you tell based on body type or is the camera too far away?

Can you tell based on body type or is the camera too far away?
Too hard to tell he and Johnson have a similar build but GoSU96 is right it’s hard with numbering to tell so unless they are both in the picture I got nothing.

Why isnt he with the team? He was doing well.
His on field conduct wasn’t a problem but my understanding is he is back in GA and not currently taking classes due to something off-field. I don’t have insight to the future but I’m not holding my breath he ever plays here again.
I hope he does

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom