Zion will not play tomorrow per Jeff Goodman | Syracusefan.com

Zion will not play tomorrow per Jeff Goodman

E987B9C1-5CD3-473A-8CA8-12AC84445C35.png

Big news. Going to be a very interesting game tomorrow to say the least

Bummer, would've loved to see him play but this is a huge break for us. Beating Duke without him is still a good win

Anyody know what the current line is on this game with this news ? All betting sites are blocked by my office computer which I suppose is a good thing.

ACC channel on XM said they talked with trainers and its a 7-10 day thing.. Why push him when it doesnt mean all that much in the big scheme of things.

funny listening to radio that jones out against us is a big deal , but Zion out vs UNC is only mentioned because he got hurt.

they also never mention our whole team was almost fouled out in that game and played much of it with 2-33 guys in multiple spots.. now those guys are playing big minutes

Anyody know what the current line is on this game with this news ? All betting sites are blocked by my office computer which I suppose is a good thing.

I haven't seen a line yet. My guess is somewhere in the vicinity of Duke -8 to -10.

Nothing yet...

With Zion out? No way. KenPom had it 10, but that assumed he was playing.

I was factoring JB also potentially being out into the equation. Maybe closer to 7-8.

ACC channel on XM said they talked with trainers and its a 7-10 day thing.. Why push him when it doesnt mean all that much in the big scheme of things.

funny listening to radio that jones out against us is a big deal , but Zion out vs UNC is only mentioned because he got hurt.

they also never mention our whole team was almost fouled out in that game and played much of it with 2-33 guys in multiple spots.. now those guys are playing big minutes

Pretty sure bilas mentioned tre jones being out v cuse 42 times during the duke unc broadcast... couldve been more

In light of everything this is extremely insignificant, but this has to be one of the most off the board games in Vegas history

I haven't seen a line yet. My guess is somewhere in the vicinity of Duke -8 to -10.

I listen to Bill King show daily and it’s 99% college football. He has Brad Powers who is a Vegas Guy on for an hour every Friday, year round. I tweeted a question in today asking about what he thought the line would open at, and how does the question mark of Zion and JB effect one way or the other. He stated everything be regular conditions he thought Duke would be a 9 point. Road favorite (well done E15). What blew me away was that he thought. Zion would be worth FIVE!!!!! points. I like to dabble from time to time with a wager and I was floored he was worth that much. He never mentioned what JB was worth to the game.

Zion absolutely torched us underneath the basket and made plays from the soft spot during the last game. I wondered out loud why there weren't going to him on every possession. He could have dropped 50 on us. Finished with 35pts on 12-20 shooting.

His absence is a big, big deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom