0-18 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

0-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are talking "tournament?" Really? Okay, "gallows humor," right? :) Gentlemen, let's face the facts. Unless something changes drastically we're not going to even receive consideration for an NIT bid this year, let alone actually get one. 0-18 would be sad, but even the Browns won a game this year so I guess there's that. Something will happen somewhere. But it's time to be realistic. :noidea:
This is one of my faves from this thread

I dare anyone to find a post on this board where I doubted this team...

raw

While I'm innocent of contributing to this thread originally, I have to admit after the BC game, I was definitely in the boat of just hoping to continue the winning season streak. I had pretty much ruled out any hope of an NCAA berth.

While I'm innocent of contributing to this thread originally, I have to admit after the BC game, I was definitely in the boat of just hoping to continue the winning season streak. I had pretty much ruled out any hope of an NCAA berth.
Not me

I knew we had problems but we had just come off beating Pittsburgh team and playing out of their minds to do it.

I have to agree. After the first BC game I saw little reason to be optimistic about the team's chances for the remainder of the season. Then Boeheim made major changes to the line-up -- gave the keys to the offense to Gillon and put Howard on the bench and committed himself to a 6 man rotation. Team chemistry improved and even the defense is getting a little better game-to-game.

I would have won the showcase showdown with my prediction of 5 to 6 wins on the first page. As bad as that prediction looks now, it was much closer than the rest.

Its not there fault they didnt know!!! wait, crap im in the wrong sport thread arent i? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom