2013 Elite Camp | Syracusefan.com

2013 Elite Camp

TacoTime75

(mostly) Silent Observer
Anybody have an idea of what the roster looks like for attendance at this weekend's Elite Camp?

Anybody have an idea of what the roster looks like for attendance at this weekend's Elite Camp?

Beat me to it... I'm sure Waters will have something up soon too...

Aside from diagne and I guess lydon... What?

But a commit from diagne would be dynOmite.

Don't know anything about his skills, but with a name like Jimbo Lull, I am already intrigued.
From California no less... what the hell?

My biggest concern is that Derrick Jones isn't listed. He may still be attending, but definitely an issue. Would be nice to get him on campus before he goes to UK Alumni Game on the 9th.

My biggest concern is that Derrick Jones isn't listed. He may still be attending, but definitely an issue. Would be nice to get him on campus before he goes to UK Alumni Game on the 9th.
That's who I was looking for. Maybe some Malachi? Perhaps some briscoe? A Thomas bryant? Efffffff

That might not be the entire list because MccCullough just tweeted "cuse today..." With a picture of an airplane.
The article does say it may not be all. Just people they confirmed. And mccollough going against diagne? Id pay to see that.

That list doesn't seem...elite...

Pretty disappointing showing other than for Diagne. Thought Thomas Bryant and Derrick Jones were both supposed to attend...our 2 top targets in the 2015 class. Now neither is coming? Plus no Briscoe or Malachi R. Timing is a little strange, Labor Day weekend. Most schools have already started possibly making it more difficult for kids to come. Maybe a complication caused by timing of Canadian trip.

That might not be the entire list because MccCullough just tweeted "cuse today..." With a picture of an airplane.

McCullough taking an official visit!

Ya im all for the guys currently coming but we def need a Jones and Richardson/briscoe guy coming as well. Maybe they all are currently locked up in creans basement about to get the hose again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom