2013 Elite Camp | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2013 Elite Camp

Here's a question for whoever knows or just speculation.
Of the kids attending who has offers and who would we accept emidiate verbals from?

Jones
Diange
anyone else

PS is missing plenty of other names that have already confirmed coming. Out of the group Diagne is the one to watch out for that I could see possibly committing after. Malachi has been all over the map when it came about visiting SU. First he said elite camp, then September, and last report he said probably during the season. People need to stop dreaming about Briscoe, that ship has sailed months ago and even if he did come it would only be a courtesy visit.

PS is missing plenty of other names that have already confirmed coming. Out of the group Diagne is the one to watch out for that I could see possibly committing after. Malachi has been all over the map when it came about visiting SU. First he said elite camp, then September, and last report he said probably during the season. People need to stop dreaming about Briscoe, that ship has sailed months ago and even if he did come it would only be a courtesy visit.
I love diagne. He also looks 45 in some of his pictures. I get a better Rick Jackson feel from diagne.

Derrick Jones makes the camp worthwhile by himself. Go get him!!!

That would be awesome if he committed but I would be surprised. Doesn't he have a UK visit coming up soon?

Negative. He does have a brother name buona or something like that.

My dad had a friend from Ghana and he said there are plenty of sirnames over there that may sound strange to us but are more common than Smith or Jones are here.

Maybe he just wants one more freebe like DC2 ;)
Negative good buddy. Have to pay your own way until you get officials. Can't take officials until you're a senior.

Howard Washington is another local name to lookout for that has good potential. Good to see that the staff is going to get an early look on Keita, because he fits the mold of the high-motor athletic big man that we have been targeting.

Negative good buddy. Have to pay your own way until you get officials. Can't take officials until you're a senior.
You can take officials now as a Junior when January hits.

Francis;

Do you know why, given the connections, that Briscoe is off the table.

No Whitehead? Just like the Rosato brothers dropping a C note on Frank Pantangeli. Sign of disrespect.

Rosatos.jpg

Francis;

Briscoe will only go where he can play PG and start (or play major minutes) as a freshman. With Ennis/Joseph in place that's not going to be Cuse.

Francis;

As Madbiker said, The Briscoe Team wants to run point on the next level and that's not happening if Ennis is around. Funny thing is that Ennis is looking more like a 2 year player now and if the Briscoe Team would be more patient, then they probably won't have to deal with Ennis being in the way. Zona has been the school that they have settled in on and he plans to visit there for a 3rd time within the next or 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom