2016 Mock Draft | Syracusefan.com

2016 Mock Draft

mlbball99

2nd String
Looking ahead, NBADraft.Net has McCollough and Gbinje being drafted.

Never thought of Silent G as an NBA player…but I'm down.

This place is wild and unruly lately, yeah? But fun!

Well... it was kind of...in some places...for a few days. I've decided to bow out on it personally after Ive seen some people are offended. It looks like others have too. Felt like an ebola quarantine today. However, if that is what some folks want I'm not going to argue. You'd think an ad-based place would welcome activity and the traffic it creates. It should pick up again naturally with the hearings and then the exhibition game even if people are still cautious about the eggshells. If I offended anyone I offer an apology. It wasn't my intent. I'm going to try to be more serious and on topic. I didn't post the OT hallloween thread I was considering. Like Rocky said at the end of Rocky IV in Russia, if I can change...etc ctc.

Last edited:
That line always makes me giggle!

I gotta give credit to where credit is due. One of my main metors on here, OIG(OttoInGrotto) showed me the ways after it didn't catch with me as quickly as it did with some others, and now I am won over! It's a new tradition, and at 2 syllables, it doesn't require much effort to participate. I urge any open-minded folks to join your fellow Paul Reveres and help us make sure people know that whenever somebody shows a bit of potential, he gone. This has been my public service announcement to help get me off my self-imposed probation ASAP.

I gotta give credit to where credit is due. One of my main metors on here, OIG(OttoInGrotto) showed me the ways after it didn't catch with me as quickly as it did with some others, and now I am won over! It's a new tradition, and at 2 syllables, it doesn't require much effort to participate. I urge any open-minded folks to join your fellow Paul Reveres and help us make sure people know that whenever somebody shows a bit of potential, he gone. This has been my public service announcement to help get me off my self-imposed probation ASAP.
Isn't that a Hawk Harrelson line?

Isn't that a Hawk Harrelson line?

After a web search it looks like it is, but for a good while I havent followed much of pop culture and have narrowed the sports I follow, so I learned it from OIG. I mean, due to where I live I didn't even know where he got thickburger from. I just know where I got it from is all. If anyone cares, "he gone" has grown on me more than thickburger ever did. I'm kinda worried that if rated rookies(a nod to Donruss baseball cards) like Jesus gain enough traction here, we will soon be saying he gone for them as well.

I admit I have a bit of an agenda to make new posters(and at my own peril, "underdogs") feel welcome and let them know their contributions are valued, in case they are at all apprehensive about posting like I was in the beginning and still am at times. There are a lot of "inside jokes" on here that can make it tough at first for certain folks. I'm also probably the biggest proponent of re-recruiting Mantonio, because he had a ton of passion and I miss what he brought to the table.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom