2016 NBA Draft Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Kids should take note on how you don't get time to develop at UK, because Cal needs to keep the revolving door moving. They get super hyped but as a team they consistently underperform and their can't miss players miss.

couldn't disagree more. calipari has looked horrible and izzo looks like a complete tool. there is no reason for a college coach to be physically at the draft.

The college coach attending the draft is nothing more than a recruiting commercial. Sure, I expect that a relationship has developed, but the draft is the definitive cutting of the cord. Then there's the downside of sitting there with one of your erstwhile players, camera finds you here and there through the evening, and when he doesn't get picked ... :oops:

He ain't happy..."everything happens for a reason" is something you say when you're disappointed.

His promise fell through...
Sometimes people say that because they truly believe it. But I have know way of knowing what's in Mali's head.

Too funny, ESPN just had a blurb then he and his family have left the green room and exited the building, lol.
I think that was Elvis who left the building.

You do realize that Syracuse University's men's basketball team has players on campus right now, correct?

Sorry, you're wrong here.

I agree. I don't think JB being there really matters.

Boy, how about Mal going 22nd! Huge plus for Orange basketball!

I love how Jalen Rose is completely oblivious to these trades and what teams some of these guys are really going to play for.

He thought Klay Thompson played for Washington as well. Btw, does anybody do less with more than Romar? He has had some real studs there.

I love how Jalen Rose is completely oblivious to these trades and what teams some of these guys are really going to play for.

Well, to be objective, he was never a Jay Bilas :cool:

Sometimes people say that because they truly believe it. But I have know way of knowing what's in Mali's head.

Intended or not, I enjoyed this as a pun.

mal.png

Also, why isn't JB there? Tons of coaches are with their underclassmen.

The man's a legend and God's gift to Syracuse, but that's not a great look.

Has JB ever gone to the draft?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom