2016 Yankees | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Milwaukee Brewers ‏@Brewers
The #Brewers have traded OF Eric Young Jr. to the Yankees in exchange for cash.

Yankees PR Dept. ‏@YankeesPR
Today the @yankees acquired minor league OF Eric Young Jr. from Milwaukee for cash considerations. He will be assigned to @swbrailriders

It's hard to find proof he was actually with the Brewers organization. Wonder if the Yankees paid in actual cash.

As for the Gamel move, 18 and 19 year old arms in return. Can't hurt. Might as well get them under the Tommy John knife now.

458913.jpg

He's got a hat!

Eric Young Jr. Stats, Fantasy & News

Steal few more games like that and they just might be able to do this thing yet...

It is exciting. I would feel better if there was more than one reliable pitcher in the rotation.
What a crazy season. But, it sure appears that Cashman is making the right moves for a speedy rejuvenation.

It is exciting. I would feel better if there was more than one reliable pitcher in the rotation.
For sure. Smoke, mirrors and a lot of parity seem to be making this possible.

gamel is likely starring at a 5-8 year career as a 4th outfielder or a starter for crappy teams, surprised they couldn't get more than a couple of 19 year old arms for the IL MVP.

anybody know anything about them?

2.5 games out of the last wild card.

3 games with the O's this weekend.

O's home and away records are disturbing. 19 games over .500 at home. 8 games under on the road. Taking 2 of 3 in Camden Yards would be quite a statement. Gausman goes Saturday, he has owned the Yanks this year. 4 starts, 28 IP, only 3 ER.

ROSTER MOVES: The Yankees have recalled INF Rob Refsnyder, RHP Nick Goody and RHP Luis Severino from Triple-A Scranton/WB, and recalled RHP Kirby Yates from Rookie-level Pulaski,

selected RHP Jonathan Holder and OF Eric Young Jr. from Triple-A Scranton/WB and signed them to MLB contracts.

Additionally, have reinstated RHP Nick Rumbelow from the seven-day D.L., recalled him from Scranton/WB and placed him on the 60-day D.L.

ROSTER MOVES: The Yankees have recalled INF Rob Refsnyder, RHP Nick Goody and RHP Luis Severino from Triple-A Scranton/WB, and recalled RHP Kirby Yates from Rookie-level Pulaski,

selected RHP Jonathan Holder and OF Eric Young Jr. from Triple-A Scranton/WB and signed them to MLB contracts.

Additionally, have reinstated RHP Nick Rumbelow from the seven-day D.L., recalled him from Scranton/WB and placed him on the 60-day D.L.
Girardi is going to matchup us to death the next 30 games, but...im ALL IN.

this is HOUSE $$$$.

Should be an interesting September. Lots of teams to jump, but you never know. I wonder how long Girardi will keep running Judge out there? My gut says he will be sitting tomorrow night.

Should be an interesting September. Lots of teams to jump, but you never know. I wonder how long Girardi will keep running Judge out there? My gut says he will be sitting tomorrow night.
hicks to the DL was a little shocking...and depressing. (never thought id say that about a .220 hitter, but he was getting his act together).

Giradi may have no choice but to keep running Judge out there.

Young Jr is an option, Ref, and so is Tyler Austin, but I don't think they will use this to bring up Frazier.

Are any of you close enough to get to the Stadium and pitch to one batter so this top of the 8th can end?
I think Girardi finally brought in Lindy McDaniel to get the last out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom