2016 Yankees | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Thats what happens when you have an older team like the Yankees.
Cashman's very expensive geezers.Why Hal resigned him is a total mystery. He can't be the only GM worthy of running the NY Yankees into the ground.With the age of some of these players, that could be literally into the ground.

Well looks like the Yankees youth movement may start sooner rather than later...

Big win. Wasn't pretty, but it sure was fun.

I just realized how old my kids will be when his contract ends.

That's a depressing exercise. I don't recommend it.
roughly around the year when Farrell leaves the dugout after hes tossed by the umpire.

hes got to be persona non grata tomorrow.

right??

DLsburry can go rot in hell.
I wouldn't go that far. He isn't Paterno or Sandusky. He is just a player with a huge contract and getting old.Cashman is the person responsible for these geezers made of fine crystal.that cannot betouched becaise they are "fragile" The list is just getting started.Swisher is waiting for Tex to go down so that he can come up. Its a short wait . We are only into the early days of May

Last edited:
Slade Heathcott on the move? He was just pulled from his game in Scranton.

Couldn't write a better script for Eovaldi today.
Headley now batting a whopping .169and Hicks right up there with .132 Once Tex joins the offense the team will begin to move on up. I expect Didi to get his average up in a short while, He still looks confident at the plate.

This turn through the rotation is going very well so far. I hope Severini can keep it going.

If this team is going to work its way back to .500 and beyond, the pitching will have to carry the load. I posted evidence somewhere that much of the team's pitching woes were due to misfortune. Perhaps their fortunes are changing. When healthy, I think Yankee pitching can be as good as any team in the AL. Of course everyone in the Yankee rotation, other than Severino, is a health concern.

Do you hate Mothers too?
good point but of course not. I'm just not a fan of the Susan G. Komen foundation. The infiltration of pink to further fund their high level administrators chaps me. And don't even get me started on the Wounded Warriors charity. Lots of people making money off of other peoples misery

good point but of course not. I'm just not a fan of the Susan G. Komen foundation. The infiltration of pink to further fund their high level administrators chaps me. And don't even get me started on the Wounded Warriors charity. Lots of people making money off of other peoples misery

You're gonna love the Father's Day uniforms. :p

right, probably not :D

Fathers-Day-Hat.png

I agree with you to a point. I understand that the people who run these type of organizations, especially the ones that are national and international, should be compensated for their time and work. However when an executive of these non-profit charities makes more in a year than I will make in 10 years, something is wrong to me.

Anyways back to the topic...The Yankees showed some life this weekend and sparked a little bit of hope that they may turn this around. Except for yesterday, the Yankees hitting seemed to awaken a bit. Yesterday was tough, they were going a against another damn knuckleballer...they always seem to have trouble with knuckleballers.

I agree with you to a point. I understand that the people who run these type of organizations, especially the ones that are national and international, should be compensated for their time and work. However when an executive of these non-profit charities makes more in a year than I will make in 10 years, something is wrong to me.

Anyways back to the topic...The Yankees showed some life this weekend and sparked a little bit of hope that they may turn this around. Except for yesterday, the Yankees hitting seemed to awaken a bit. Yesterday was tough, they were going a against another damn knuckleballer...they always seem to have trouble with knuckleballers.
you aint kiddin.

i was all excited for the sweep and never paid attention to who the sux were pitching last night, put the game on...saw the knuckler and went... well, ill be watching GoT and FTWD a lot earlier than i thought i would.

just 1x...just 1x...and again for his last AB at Yankee Stadium...throw high and tight on papi and make that fat, steroid fluck dodge some serious chin music.

just 1x...just 1x...and again for his last AB at Yankee Stadium...throw high and tight on papi and make that fat, steroid fluck dodge some serious chin music.

I thought we were getting him a chair made out of used syringes. :cool:

Johnny Barbato will be sent down to make room for Aroldis Chapman. Braden Pinder is being moved to the 60-day DL.

Johnny Barbato will be sent down to make room for Aroldis Chapman. Braden Pinder is being moved to the 60-day DL.
theyre about 3-4 wins shy of where i was hoping theyd be when he got here.

oddly, 2 of those...can be blamed on betances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom