2021 NFL Thread | Page 178 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Teams who interviewed Kellen Moore for HC job:

Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not as against the QB draw call as most people will be but Dallas obviously messed up big time with the way they tried to get up to spike the ball. Cost themselves 2-3 seconds when they had none to spare.

Hail Mary's are so impossible, I'm not totally convinced I wouldn't rather have one shot at the 25 than two at the 40.

Curious to see if Jerry just runs it back with McCarthy or if he promotes Kellen Moore. Moore's been there for 7 or 8 years through multiple head coaches now; Jerry clearly loves him and I wouldn't exactly say McCarthy is a great coach.

I'm not as against the QB draw call as most people will be but Dallas obviously messed up big time with the way they tried to get up to spike the ball. Cost themselves 2-3 seconds when they had none to spare.

Hail Mary's are so impossible, I'm not totally convinced I wouldn't rather have one shot at the 25 than two at the 40.

Except SFs had DPI problems all year.

Steelers fans are everywhere and they’re usually meatheads who talk about their team way too much as if everyone else around them cares too.

But I’m rooting for them tonight.

For all of you smart asses- sadly a 24 yr old young man who is the son of a friend has 2 months to live and had hoped to see the Cowboys finally do something as a huge fan. Honestly really sucks this franchise is so poorly managed. I'm sure some jerk will mail him SF jersey.
So
I knew the clock would eventually get McCarthy

This can’t be right. I don’t think this is accurate. If so, where is the mind blown gif guy

This can’t be right. I don’t think this is accurate. If so, where is the mind blown gif guy

Texans won a few of those first round crap Saturday afternoon playoff games where they’d have a bad record but would earn a home game due to winning their crappy division .. usually beating the bengals or raiders

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom