2021 NFL Thread | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

If KC plays like this next week, they’ll be down 2 TDs at halftime.
But you know this is never how it works … they play like crap but survive .. then suddenly look like the Globetrotters against the bills

The Cowboys catch a lot of crap for their lack of playoff success since ‘95, but it’s pretty crazy that the Niners haven’t won it all in 27 years and nobody really talks about it. They at least came close in 2011/12 though, where Dallas hasn’t been close.

SF is hot right now, they might make a run. Hope they at least win today.

My brother, a Niners fan, makes a big deal out of it.

I can't believe Dallas ran the ball up the middle within range of a Hail Mary with 14 seconds and no time-outs left, down 6. or that Prescott didn't go down looking at the clock or forgot that the ref had to touch the ball. I'm glad I'm not Jerry Jones' stomach.

But you know this is never how it works … they play like crap but survive .. then suddenly look like the Globetrotters against the bills
Haha, yup.

But if the Bills OL plays like they did yesterday, they could still beat KC even at their best IMO. Could be a great game.

Sleep walked through first quarter.

Wowwwwww. Recipe for a major upset often includes a defensive or special teams TD.

Unless it gets the Chiefs mad.

By the way, why are the Chiefs still the Chiefs, (and the Braves still the Braves), when the Redskins aren't the Redskins, (and the Indians aren't the Indians)?

Unless it gets the Chiefs mad.

By the way, why are the Chiefs still the Chiefs, (and the Braves still the Braves), when the Redskins aren't the Redskins, (and the Indians aren't the Indians)?
Chiefs and Braves are positive things, while Redskin was a negative slur and Indians is disrespectfully inaccurate(Indians are from India)?

One thing I have to say is as we are all cuse fans. As you treasure a Cowboys loss despite it being 25 years since our relevance- remember you are just basically acting like a Rutgers fan towards an SU loss.

Those of you who didn’t want that game last week to end in a tie .. thanks for forcing the rotten corpse of Big Ben upon our Sunday night viewing
KC would have got the Raiders and it was just as much of a mismatch this year. 89-26 in two games.

One thing I have to say is as we are all cuse fans. As you treasure a Cowboys loss despite it being 25 years since our relevance- remember you are just basically acting like a Rutgers fan towards an SU loss.
No. I'm an Iggles' fan, and I've always despised the America's Team hype. Now, with a 25-year drought, I enjoy the Cowboys' annual meltdowns. Not as much, of course, as I savored the Birds' Super Bowl win.

But it'll suffice this year.

No. I'm an Iggles' fan, and I've always despised the America's Team hype. Now, with a 25-year drought, I enjoy the Cowboys' annual meltdowns. Not as much, of course, as I savored the Birds' Super Bowl win.

But it'll suffice this year.
Yup. Don’t care what everyone else is doing, but NFC East fans are all allowed to hate on each other. Heck, it should be expected.

When the Giants beat the Patriots….the whole league should’ve been rooting for us - except for the NFC East. That’s how things work!

Isn’t Nick Bolton the Tactical sunglasses dude ?

If the chiefs were going to win. Much rather have them blow out pit and have some unwarranted confidence beating a junior team than barely winning and getting super focused

Buffalo-Kansas City winner next week goes to the Super Bowl.

Against Brady most likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom