2021 NFL Thread | Page 184 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The Giants are at rock bottom and they have huge cap issues. The Eagles aren't winning with Jalen hurts.

Cowboys have huge cap issues next year. Not to mention they are saddled with Zeke's contract and he is a shell of himself. Dak is well .. Dak. Couple this with the free agents they cannot keep next year and it is pretty clear this was the year to make noise and they fell flat on their faces.

Why would they rig it against the ratings gold Cowboys?

Honestly? Jerrah took on Goodell and the league and got bitch smacked. Ever since then it has been pretty clear how things would go with the refs.

That was an entire weekend of bad football and historic defeats. There just aren’t 14 good teams in the league. Expanded playoffs - a flop in terms of quality.

NFL gets their extra MNF game though! Maybe tonight’s game will actually be good.
They should just take the best 4 from each conference and play best 2/3

Cowboys have huge cap issues next year. Not to mention they are saddled with Zeke's contract and he is a shell of himself. Dak is well .. Dak. Couple this with the free agents they cannot keep next year and it is pretty clear this was the year to make noise and they fell flat on their faces.
The roster is loaded with talent. Im not a McCarthy guy I would fire him and promote Quinn. Zeke is a shell of himself but he was playing on a bad knee. They still have pollard and you can always draft a rb. They need to revamp the ol Smith is at the end and Connor Williams blows. The schedule next year is very favorable. I expect 12 wins again.

The roster is loaded with talent. Im not a McCarthy guy I would fire him and promote Quinn. Zeke is a shell of himself but he was playing on a bad knee. They still have pollard and you can always draft a rb. They need to revamp the ol Smith is at the end and Connor Williams blows. The schedule next year is very favorable. I expect 12 wins again.

Loaded, eh?

We have exactly 1 starting LB. LVE Is gone next year.

Both wideouts disappeared in the biggest games all season.

Gallup is a FA and his 'replacement" crapped the bed yesterday.

How did Tank and Gregory work out yesterday?

Our best RB cannot see the field the way he should because he is behind a guy with a huge paycheck which must be justified.

Outside of the Center and Martin the rest of the OL needs to be replaced.

Our 40 million dollar of a QB failed against every team with a legit defense.

Will they reach 12 wins? Quite possibly because they are pretty much a lock for 6 wins in the NFCE again because all of those teams have worse talent at the QB1 spot.

Will they exit early in the playoffs again? In all likelihood.

Loaded, eh?

We have exactly 1 starting LB. LVE Is gone next year.

Both wideouts disappeared in the biggest games all season.

Gallup is a FA and his 'replacement" crapped the bed yesterday.

How did Tank and Gregory work out yesterday?

Our best RB cannot see the field the way he should because he is behind a guy with a huge paycheck which must be justified.

Outside of the Center and Martin the rest of the OL needs to be replaced.

Our 40 million dollar of a QB failed against every team with a legit defense.

Will they reach 12 wins? Quite possibly because they are pretty much a lock for 6 wins in the NFCE again because all of those teams have worse talent at the QB1 spot.

Will they exit early in the playoffs again? In all likelihood.
I think the lsu kid that got hurt will be decent. I like Cedric Wilson but if Gallup leaves they need to draft someone. Tank and Gregory were no shows like the whole team. I've never seen 2 defensive holding calls in one game Gregory doesn't have a high football iq.he needs to smarten up. The oline is a concern they need two solid lineman.from this draft.

I think the lsu kid that got hurt will be decent. I like Cedric Wilson but if Gallup leaves they need to draft someone. Tank and Gregory were no shows like the whole team. I've never seen 2 defensive holding calls in one game Gregory doesn't have a high football iq.he needs to smarten up. The oline is a concern they need two solid lineman.from this draft.
Wilson is a free agent this offseason too isn't he?

They sure do. They're projected $13 mill over the cap, and only have 42 players signed. Meaning, they need to cut $13 mill just to get even before they can even THINK about re-signing anybody, not to mention signing anybody else and filling out a full roster. To put it in perspective, they're in a far worse position than the Jints (52 players signed), although the Cowboys have better returning personnel than the G-men. Here are the cap figures:

I thought he had another year. He's not going to get big money. Could resign him.
Yeah, I'd definitely bring him back if he's cheap. I saw Bill Barnwell called him out as potentially the next Kendrick Bourne type signing this offseason.

I'm trying to figure out who is more chronically optimistic about their team? You or OrangeDW. My vote is with you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom