2021 NFL Thread | Page 181 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Buffalo-Kansas City winner next week goes to the Super Bowl.

Against Brady most likely.
Why do you just overlook the Titans ? They’ve beaten up both the bills and the chiefs in the last couple years

This game is uncompetitive but I would rather watch it than listen to Bill Simmons talk about Euphoria with his daughter.

No confidence in that team not getting tight.
Cincinnati has a QB but the team isn’t getting to the SB this year.
Taylor vs Vrabel is also a mismatch

Elijah Mitchell is better than Najee Harris. Harris has no burst at all. Not sure how he graded out as a first rounder. Another Alabama guy that got overrated.

Why do you just overlook the Titans ? They’ve beaten up both the bills and the chiefs in the last couple years
Tanenhill.
If Henry was healthy they would have a chance. That QB vs. Mahomes/Allen.
No thanks

Elijah Mitchell is better than Najee Harris. Harris has no burst at all. Not sure how he graded out as a first rounder. Another Alabama guy that got overrated.
Trent richardson..omg that pick set my fantasy draft on fire his rookie year

No confidence in that team not getting tight.
Cincinnati has a QB but the team isn’t getting to the SB this year.
Maybe. Just saying too often these predictions are made and it doesn’t work out that way. Weird things happen in the NFL playoffs. JMO.

The first round RB has to be the last piece on a great team. How many excellent RB are getting wasted on shite teams.

Plus you don't really have time to get organized either and I think you need 3 seconds on the clock to spike the ball. It was a mess all around and the only people the Cowboys should blame are in the mirror.
They were lucky they even had a chance. End of that game was a clown show from the Niners too.

Yeah, 1200 yards rushing, 75 receptions as a rookie.

Maybe. Just saying too often these predictions are made and it doesn’t work out that way. Weird things happen in the NFL playoffs. JMO.
The Raiders had no business being that close to the Bengals yesterday.
I just don’t trust the team.

I like Burrow and Chase. They have a nice foundation but they don’t have a team I like to win another game.

Yup. Don’t care what everyone else is doing, but NFC East fans are all allowed to hate on each other. Heck, it should be expected.

When the Giants beat the Patriots….the whole league should’ve been rooting for us - except for the NFC East. That’s how things work!

Lol just coping mechanisms. As a Cowboys fan I've been at peace a long time with the lack of success and enjoy the opposing NFC East fans trying to find solace in our losses to heal their wounds. If only you get get those more directly.

CBS needs to get some younger blood in the studio. The game has passed these meathead boomers by. They add nothing to the telecast.
No bigger meathead than Boomer himself. What are his sources saying this week? lol

Yeah, 1200 yards rushing, 75 receptions as a rookie.
3.9 ypc and 6.3 ypc. 10 games he averaged under 4 ypc. He compiled a lot of yards because of his usage. It’s like a basketball player who scores a lot of points because he’s a gunner.

No. I'm an Iggles' fan, and I've always despised the America's Team hype. Now, with a 25-year drought, I enjoy the Cowboys' annual meltdowns. Not as much, of course, as I savored the Birds' Super Bowl win.

But it'll suffice this year.

Like I said too much like Rutgers. I'll stick by that. As much as we care less about how they feel - it's the same here.

I think the Titans have a better shot than the Bengals, I don't think I trust Taylor and the Bengals defense to help Burrow out.

I think it's going to be Bills/Titans in the AFC

Lol just coping mechanisms. As a Cowboys fan I've been at piece a long time with the lack of success and enjoy the opposing NFC East fans trying to find solace in our losses to heal their wounds. If only you get get those more directly.
…..my team has won two Super Bowls this century? We’re good. We ain’t Washington, here, lol.

Frankly, we’re still the class of the 2000’s NFC East even if we’ve been the worst team in it for most of the last 10 years. Shrug.

I think KC wasted a really good 2pt play they could have used.
But Reid knows what he is doing.

No bigger meathead than Boomer himself. What are his sources saying this week? lol
He adds nothing to the broadcast and he’s angry all the time. Today he’s mad at Jerry for building a stadium that faces the west when the sun goes down. His brilliant analysis of the weekend was the Bills would win if they don’t wear long sleeves. And he and Simms hate it when coaches go for it on fourth down.

Compare them to Brees and it’s clear the game has passed them by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom