2022 World Cup | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 World Cup

Netherlands first half.. they may play to draw but hard to see someone not scoring, too many mistakes being made

over .5 seems like the bet but man the juice on that is steep.

Netherlands first half.. they may play to draw but hard to see someone not scoring, too many mistakes being made

Yeah really sloppy game so far. Not sure if stadium or camera positioning or maybe the lack of alcohol sales but atmosphere of the games seems pretty meh so far.

nice.. had the Dutch and the over .5 play was gonna make it a break even day either way.. Just didnt see a 0-0 draw happening.

These extended stoppage times are certainly making for interesting finishes. Not sure I agree with the time tallies.

wales usa what to do.

Play USA at pick or the + money or just skip the game ?

reality is over 2 may be the play

I dont see us having a clean sheet

Interesting to start the game that Iran clearly tackles guy in the box and VAR doesnt even take a look and then the late game action England has a slight tug and the guy flops over and they look at it for a PK.
A lot of stuff goes on in the box during corner kicks and set pieces. If they want to clean that up, good. But be consistent! I agree that it was hard to understand why the early tackle by Iran wasn't even reviewed.

FiGw0foUUAAhWzZ

A false 9 was never going to happen so this is fine by me. I wish Aaronson was starting but understand why he isn't.

Really hope Pulisic doesn't try and do too much and turn it over and cost us a critical goal on a counter.

A lot of stuff goes on in the box during corner kicks and set pieces. If they want to clean that up, good. But be consistent! I agree that it was hard to understand why the early tackle by Iran wasn't even reviewed.
can we send the film to Dino.. Nice form and keep the head up for no targeting.

FiGw0foUUAAhWzZ

A false 9 was never going to happen so this is fine by me. I wish Aaronson was starting but understand why he isn't.
Asronson is probably the best hope off the bench to create some energy as well.. IF we play well he becomes a nice pest late.. If we come out flat he provides some hope to creating some plays.

2 fouls, 2 cards??

McKennie's was from behind but Dest's was crapola.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom