2022 World Cup | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2022 World Cup

Wales is a good team. USA taking it to them, watch for wales to stop playing the long ball which has not worked at all so far.

US looking really outstanding. When have we ever played this well with this group? Maybe the 2 wins over Mexico? But they sure picked the right time to peak!

Very organized, attacking, dominating midfield, pinning Wales to the very back. Winning nearly every loose ball.

We need one more goal, or bad things could happen in the blink of an eye. But we are DOMINATING!

I am very pleased. If we play this well against England, it will be a heck of a game.

This Qatar crew is bad

Yeah, there was some seriously biased called for the first 25 minutes or so.

I think that the way the US is dominating proceedings, though, makes it harder for him to continue with obviously bad calls.

When the game is tight, you can lean toward one side over the other. But when one side is dominating, it looks more one sided.

US looking really outstanding. When have we ever played this well with this group? Maybe the 2 wins over Mexico? But they sure picked the right time to peak!

Very organized, attacking, dominating midfield, pinning Wales to the very back. Winning nearly every loose ball.

We need one more goal, or bad things could happen in the blink of an eye. But we are DOMINATING!

I am very pleased. If we play this well against England, it will be a heck of a game.

Musah/Robinson/Ream with Pulisic staying up has been huge. It's helped Wales hasn't pressed yet. Pressing has been an issue leading up to the WC. Expecting Wales will try. Such a better squad with Musah and Jedi though.

Can’t give up those middle of the field possessions against England or they’ll make us pay quickly on the other side. Protect the ball and we have a good chance.

My God they won't call the foul on Wales. Like 6 straight uncalled

Can’t stand running clock and guys just on the ground. Drives me nuts

Zimmerman with a STUPID penalty

Edit - Lucky he wasn't carded (was he?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online