2023-24 NBA Season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Jaylen Brown, second best player on his own team, just signed the richest deal in league history.

Not bad for a guard who can’t dribble.

And he can't go left in the playoffs.

I am failing at posting a gif here so just pretend this is where I posted the clip from Seinfeld where he talks about him and George only being able to make a move on a woman from one direction

Jock tax sounds gross.

Ha. I was linking for the highest paid athletes chart. Haha. Not the jock tax dude.

For anyone that doesn’t know, that dude uses jock tax for the taxes of paying taxes where you play (eg game @ Nugs, you pay Colorado taxes).

So my reading of this seems to be that his step father took out the loan and used Zion's name and then just bailed on paying it?
Yup, you are right - basically they used his standing to get a loan and dgaf about any of the things you have to do once you take out loan, especially a million dollar one.

Yup, you are right - basically they used his standing to get a loan and dgaf about any of the things you have to do once you take out loan, especially a million dollar one.

If Zion's step dad is reading this thread, allow me to tell him one crucially important thing you should do after you take out a loan: Pay it back!!

For our commercial and business lawyers: does imp@ied agency or apparent authority enter into this type of transaction? Detrimental reliance?

For our commercial and business lawyers: does imp@ied agency or apparent authority enter into this type of transaction? Detrimental reliance?
IMO, no. The note holder certainly has recourse against the step-father (e.g. fraud), but I don't see a viable path to recovery against Zion.

8 players in history have made at least 9 All NBA and 9 All Defensive teams, so presumably the best “2 way” players:

Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Kobe Bryant
Hakeem Olajuwon
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Chris Paul
Gary Payton

And yes, I broke my “impossible to compare across positions and across eras” rule and ranked them in order. Agree with me, or fight me and lose! (Very loose Gus Fring reference)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom