2023-24 NBA Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Not a lot of respect for the Kangs.

Or the Knicks!

I also remember thinking the books were showing them no respect for the 21-22 season, and the Knicks went under their total by a few games, so I wont say anything else

Or the Knicks!

I also remember thinking the books were showing them no respect for the 21-22 season, and the Knicks went under their total by a few games, so I wont say anything else

Taking the Knicks over on wins last year was easy money (I think it was 39.5).

Draymond is such an idiot. I cannot stand that guy.

He has 3 options here:

1) Shutup.
2) Jordan said “——-(and if it’s a big deal, everyone will understand why you punched him, to an extent)“, so I punched him, and unfortunately it disrupted our season to an extent.
3) Jordan said “——-(if it’s nothing, everyone will think you went too far)“ and I overreacted and I apologize for that.

But this passive aggressive, ambiguous crap and going back and forth with Jordan’s dad on Twitter…..this guy is just the worst. I can’t wait until he’s out of the league. He actively makes it worse. And I can’t stand Jordan Poole.

He has 3 options here:

1) Shutup.
2) Jordan said “——-(and if it’s a big deal, everyone will understand why you punched him, to an extent)“, so I punched him, and unfortunately it disrupted our season to an extent.
3) Jordan said “——-(if it’s nothing, everyone will think you went too far)“ and I overreacted and I apologize for that.

But this passive aggressive, ambiguous crap and going back and forth with Jordan’s dad on Twitter…..this guy is just the worst. I can’t wait until he’s out of the league. He actively makes it worse. And I can’t stand Jordan Poole.
He needs attention, he's a bully and he was jealous of Poole (who I too do not like). He is very protective of his tough guy reputation - how he got that reputation is interesting as other than sucker punching a guy way below his weight class has he ever Charles Oakley'd anyone?

The only good thing about his contract extension is it keeps him off the best show on TV for another 4 years.

He has 3 options here:

1) Shutup.

My wife negotiated a sponsorship deal with him a number of years ago. When she said they were targeting him, I told her multiple times that he's an a-hole and don't bother doing business with him. Of course she doesn't listen to what I say, they sign him, he does almost nothing at all that's stipulated in the contract and they terminate the two year contract after one year for breach. That was a good "I told you so."

He has 3 options here:

1) Shutup.

He should give Steph 50% of his career earnings. That dude gets drafted by Charlotte and his career is way way different.

I hate Draymond the person. Draymond the basketball player I will always defend. Dude is one of the best defensive players in NBA history without question. Love watching him play...at least during the play and not after the whistle when he starts acting like a child.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom