2023-24 NBA Season | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

It ultimately didn’t matter because the Knicks won the jump ball, but can somebody explain why that overturned foul was a jump ball instead of Knicks ball?

They called a reach-in on Indiana, the ball goes out of bounds immediately off a Pacer.

The call is overturned, but it still went out of bounds off the Pacers immediately…

It ultimately didn’t matter because the Knicks won the jump ball, but can somebody explain why that overturned foul was a jump ball instead of Knicks ball?

They called a reach-in on Indiana, the ball goes out of bounds immediately off a Pacer.

The call is overturned, but it still went out of bounds off the Pacers immediately…

Because replay review has allowed the refs to make up whatever they want.

Divincenzo got absolutely hammered on the break late. The Knicks should send it into the league and CC Rick Carlisle.

Where'd your script avatar go?

Where'd your script avatar go?

At last check my avatar privileges were revoked after I changed it to make a point… and then changed it again after it was removed lol.

I suppose it would be cool if I could set it back to the script and then have the privileges revoked but I don’t have friends in high places.

Not a fan of the switches on defense so far. Al seems two steps slower than normal.

Really not sure what’s going to be called a foul tonight. Kind of like it, but also hate it.

Didn't see the Cavs play much during the regular season, but Evan Mobley looks like he's got some more maturity to his game. Saw him set a couple Jokic like pick/dish plays that I don't remember him doing before.

Starting to wonder if Tatum’s elbow is actually hurt.

Please, for the love of god, stop with the step back/side step threes. FFS

Without Porzingis, no shot at getting out of the East

So much better when they push the pace. Tatum and Brown should never bring the ball up, until the game is well out of reach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom